Namjoon

"Can I interrupt?"
    I look up from my meal to see my brother, Taehyung, walking through the door. He ignores the pale shaking human bleeding at my feet and hands me a folder.
    Rolling my eyes, I shove the pitiful excuse of humanity away and he groans in pain, passing out cold. I wrinkle my nose in disgust.
    "What's this?" I ask, wiping my mouth and hands. I much prefer stronger blood but beggars can't be choosers in such busy times. I skim through the pages, scoffing. "Are you kidding me?" I laugh.
     Apparently our rivals have taken to dealing hybrid prostitution along with the drug trade.
     Tae smirks grimly. "The best part is the fact they were raided by our men this morning." He props himself on my desk. "Found a nice little sum to add to our banks as well as a pretty little selection of hybrids chained up."
     I frown. "Did we leave them there or let them go?" I personally think hybrids are disgusting creatures. Humans are bad enough but mixed bred with animals? Despicable.
     "Actually, they're here."
     I look at him in disdain. "Why? We have no use for those lowlife animals and we're too high class to get into the prostitution ring ourselves. Only desperate fools would mess in that." I roll my eyes, tossing the folder down. "Any fatalities?"
He takes a seat across from me and smiles. "Actually, at this precise moment, we have no rivals. I'm sure more will scurry up from the gutters but for now all is quiet. No fatalities on our side, though. Of course."
I snort. Yes..of course not. The Kim dynasty is not to be tested. Any human or foolish vampire to try our hand will lose theirs...if not worse. It's always worse.
"Alright. I have a meeting so I'll be going." I gather my coat and glare down at the human. "Have our secretary dispose of the trash."
He nods, following me out. "Uh, so what are we doing about those hybrids?" He asks.
I pause, giving him a look. "What do I look like? A fucking charity? Discard them. They have no place here, Taehyung. You should know this as well as me. Vampires are no saviors. If you want to be a fucking saint then let them go. I'm too busy right now to deal with this."
I leave him alone to clean up the mess and head to the meet up point where our dealer for humans await. Also my best friend, Min Yoongi. He's the best at blending in with the human world. Even helps supply us with fresh human blood regularly as well.

  I arrive at the meeting point to see Yoongi already there waiting, leaning against his blood red Porsche. Suits him, I think. But so does his motorcycle.
He smiles as I get out. "Took you long enough."
I scoff. "Had a little issue."
"I heard about the raid. Went well as far as I know."
I scowl. "Except for the group of hybrids Taehyung was nice enough to bring home." I roll my eyes.
His eyes widen. "Hybrids? Why the hell did he have hybrids?" His nose wrinkles.
My sentiments exactly. "Apparently our lovely rivals were trying their hand at selling them for extra cash."
He laughs. "They would have been better off at asking the Kim's for a loan."
I punch his arm. "Very funny."
Shaking his head, he reaches into his car and pulls out a huge briefcase I know is full of cash, drugs and bags of human blood. Of course I have to open and check. Can never be too cautious in this life.
He smiles teasingly as I do it making me roll my eyes. "Watch that bomb on the bottom." He scoffs.
I tense for a second before realizing he's still laughing at me. "Why do you have to be such a bitch." I sigh, closing the case up.
"It's a gift."
I pull out a wad out of the case and hand it to him. "We might need extra bags of blood next time. We just hired a few new recruits and still haven't gained full control of themselves yet." I sigh.
He nods, tucking the cash into his jacket. "Can do. So..." he hesitates. "What are you doing about those hybrids?" He asks, a little more than curiosity behind his words.
I raise a brow. "Don't tell me you want to sell them?"
He looks shocked. "No! I...I'm just curious. I've never actually seen a hybrid, to be honest. It interests me. When are you getting rid of them?"
"You'll have to ask, Taehyung. I told him to deal with it."
"So...they'll be there forever then?" He teases. Taehyung does have a weird saintlike complex. A bigger heart than most for a vampire. It's very peculiar. And annoying.
"Shut up. I'll make sure they're gone by the end of the week." I walk back to my car.
"Want me to come by later for a drink?" He calls.
Nodding, I get in the vehicle. "See you tonight."