Hoseok

This whole night has left me a nervous wreck but Namjoon keeps me held down from breaking apart with stress and anxiety. My hormones aren't helping, either. I'm so close to my labor that I'm terrified. I don't want to mention anything but I'm starting to feel pains.
I breathe a sigh as he removes the sheet from my loose grip, moving between my splayed legs. He kisses me deeply, feeling all over me in reverence. I can feel it in every touch. He truly wants and loves me as much as I love and want him.
I honestly never thought I'd receive these feelings from him. It's a miracle really. He's changed so much from his cold and detached state at the beginning.
I tilt my head up to give him room as he sinks his teeth into my sweaty flesh and feeds. My moan reverberating throughout the room at the instant pleasure that consumes me. I feel the sheets under me get wetter and wetter the longer he craves for me.
My fingers dig into his arms and shoulders frantically, needing him to sink his body fully inside me. Making us one. I need that.
Growling, he pulls back and kisses me again and again, licking the blood clean from his wound on my neck. I revel in it. Love providing for my mate.
His palms slide down my middle to my thighs and spread me open all the way, scooting down as I remove his shirt in jerky desperate motions.
His eyes roam over my body needily but I don't understand the expression change as he stares between my legs. His breath catches and he frowns.
Am I too fat and ugly now? Oh my god...
"Hoseok...have you been in pain recently?" He demands softly, lifting one of my thighs over his knee, inspecting. I feel so vulnerable and exposed.
"A l-little." I stutter.
He slides his fingers through my cheeks and brings them back up immediately, showing them to me. Blood.
That wetness I'm feeling isn't slick or lust...it's blood. My own frown grows as I worry. "What—"
He puts my thigh back down and climbs off the bed, grabbing a towel and putting it between my legs. He curses. "I need to call Jackson but don't want Taehyung to know about this." He explains.
Swallowing hard, I sit up—wincing at the sharp pain in my belly and growing between my legs. A dull ache of sorts. "What's happening?"
"I think you're in Labor." He explains .
I gasp, feeling real panic fill me. No doctors and in a terribly inconvenient and unsafe place. "W-Why aren't I in more pain?" I rasp.
He stares at me in contemplation. "I don't know. Fuck—how long have you been bleeding?"
"I don't know. I didn't know I was." I admit in a small voice.
He curses again and walks over to the door joint the two rooms, knocking frantically. Yoongi opens it and Namjoon pulls him in. "Hoseok is in labor. He's bleeding. A lot."
Yoongi's eyes widen and he mutters under his breath. "Fuck, this isn't good. It's too soon. He's not as far along as Jimin and Jungkook were when they gave birth. This is bad." He says, moving around the bed to look between my legs.
I flush and have the urge to close my legs but Namjoon allows him to look at me. I plead silently for him to make him stop. No one but him should see me down there. Except the doctors—who we don't have.
Yoongi straightens up. "There's no way Taehyung can know about this. We will have to do this without Jackson here and without alerting anyone to something going on." He explains.
Namjoon looks at me with worry but doesn't protest. I feel tears well up as Yoongi goes to get Jimin and Jungkook.
They both sit on either side of me on the bed while Namjoon and Yoongi continue to argue at the end of the bed. This is it...I'm going to die.
I release an anguished sob as the pain suddenly grows and I clutch my stomach, my thighs shaking from the effort of holding in my scream. Jimin slaps a hand over my mouth as Jungkook grips my hand.
"Hobi, you're going to have to be quiet. Yoongi is going to call Jackson and ask him how he and Namjoon can do this."
More tears. More pain. More fear.
Yoongi runs to get more towels and water from the bathroom while Namjoon forces my legs wide, having Jungkook and Jimin hold them in place. A shirt is shoved into my mouth as agony consumes me once more. I've never felt such pain in my life. It's unsurvivable.
Yoongi places a bundle of towels under me and props the phone up on FaceTime so Jackson and Mark can monitor the situation. Calling out demand after demand of what to do.
I'm too far gone in pain to hear anything or pay attention to the movement around me. I'm told to push and bite down so I do so. I bite down so hard I taste blood as my teeth grind through the fabric.
I muffle scream after scream, begging internally for it all to end as Namjoon gets to work between my legs, listening to Yoongi and Jackson's instruction.
I'm blinded by tears and pain that seem to be everlasting. Unable to focus on anything except the tearing burning pain between my legs. My body ripping apart. At least Jimin and Jungkook received pain medication.
It goes for what feels like hours. Maybe only minutes or truly hours in real time. I don't know. It's too much, so so much.
I just want it to be over. I'm scared. My vocal cords strain as I scream—hands pressing down on my mouth painfully before—
The pain resides suddenly as a baby cries somewhere near. I suck in a sharp breath and feel my body going limp. I'm dizzy and lightheaded. So light I could just float away. I can't feel my body anymore.
I close my eyes, feeling bodies rushing around me silently, my body being moved around and pressure applied between my legs.
I try to open my eyes but their just too heavy. I need to sleep. Just sleep. I'm sure I'll feel much better after that. I just...want to sleep.