Taehyung

It's nice with Namjoon gone for once. It means I'm left in charge of the business. He thinks I can't hack it because I'm too nice to do the cruel things needed in this profession but he's wrong. So so wrong.
Sure, I'll admit I hide my true self and intentions behind a sunny smile and carefree attitude but the truth is I always have an ulterior motive. Every. Time.
He thinks my ruining our last business transaction was a clumsy accident but oh no, that was complete sabotage. I know exactly what I'm doing.
I lean back casually in Namjoon's office chair and smile. This is where I should be. Not second in command when he deems me worthy, not kissing his ass and pretending to be the perfect oblivious little brother. I'm much too savvy for that shit.
I belong to be in this money and blood hungry world. I crave those things daily. I'm sure my little kitten can attest to this not that I'd ever let him say shit to anyone about us. About me. That's private and personal. Pillow talk as it were.
"M-master...I'm t-thirsty..."
I glance down at my lovely kitten as he pleads up at me from beside the desk on the floor. Of course he's situated on a silk and gold fluffy pillow cushion. I'm not a complete bastard. I just like being able to look at him anytime I want. Even while working.
"Very well." I ring for a maid to bring a lunch spread for us, watching as he stretches out lazily on the floor, his clothing riding up just a little bit revealing the fresh bruises on his hips and arms.
My smile grows wider. I meet his gaze and motion for him to come up. He reluctantly climbs onto my lap, his thighs sliding wide over my legs as I clutch his plush hips. He closes his eyes and tilts his head like the perfectly trained pet he's becoming.
     I mouth his throat a little teasingly before biting down and getting my fill. He moans and grounds his ass down over my straining cock. So sweet.
      Sliding my palm up his thigh, I fondle his balls and leaking cock, sucking large pulls from his throat.
     "Ahhh! M-master! Tae!" He cries, cumming in his silk pajama pants, the wet stain immediately shining through. Growling, I pull away and glare at him. He looks down in shame.
     "Did I say you could cum, baby?" I continue to massage his thighs, pushing him back onto my desk and jerking his pants down his legs, revealing his cum stained skin. He whines, tail swishing madly as I trail my fingers through the sticky mess.
     "Tsk, tsk, tsk. This won't do. I thought I'd taught you better than this, love?" I sigh.
     His ears press down low as he closes his eyes. "I'm s-sorry." His tail wrapping around one leg and holding it open for me as I spread the other wide and plow two fingers deep inside his ass. He screams out and clutches at the desk for support, riding my slick digits frantically like the dirty little slut he is, but only for me. His master.
     His moans heighten as I rub hard against his sweet spot, his slick drenching my hand and arm as I punish him ruthlessly. His eyes snap open as a knock sounds at the door.
      Smirking, I continue my work. "Come in!"
      He gasps and covers his face in shock and fear as the maid comes in with our lunch tray. She doesn't even flinch at the scene before her, so used to my antics. That's why she's my personal maid, of course.
      Jin cries out and tries to close his legs in humiliation but I force them to wide open and admire his tight pink hole swallowing my fingers. Mhm.
     "Still hungry, kitten?" I ask as my maid leaves us without a word.
     Whimpering, he nods. "I'm s-sorry! I learned my lesson. Please." He begs.
     Clicking my tongue once more, I slide my fingers back out and spank his ass a few times before releasing him. His legs shaky as they land back on the floor.
     With tears, he slowly tries to pull his pants back on, unbalanced. I watch in amusement as he collapses back down in his fluffy cushion.
     "You really can't handle that? After everything I've taught you, sweet thing? You should have much more control by now." I tease, stealing a grape and plopping it into my mouth.
      He shudders, lowering his head. "I c-can."
     "Right. That's right. You can and will handle everything I dish out to you, correct? My good little kitten." I coo, massaging his soft ears.
     He smiles and nods. "Yes master." His tail curling around my leg.
    Just as I open my mouth to speak, my phone rings. Rolling my eyes, I pick it up. Namjoon.
     "How was the conference?" I ask, lounging back comfortably while Jin eats ravenously.
     Namjoon groans. "Awful. That stupid mutt was here. I hate her. Gets on my damn nerves and can't seem to take a hint. Hates our guts but still refuses to gracefully untangle herself from us."
     I huff. "Taeyeon is a piece of work. I don't regret killing her filthy father. He was the one mixing our pure bloodlines." I sigh.
"She's lucky she didn't end up a half breed. She would have also been put to death."
"And yet she complains that she doesn't have enough in this life. No better than a disgusting gold digging human." I scowl.
     He chuckles. "And has the nerve to insult my hybrid. She should be lucky to be graced by such pure beauty."
      I smile. "Warming up to your little pet, hm?" I drop my hand down to Jin's head and run my fingers through his hair as he drinks from the large glass of milk left for him.
     "Whatever."
     I watch with hooded eyes. Sexy. "Well, hyung, have fun. I have business to attend to here."
      "I'll be home by tomorrow evening. Please let Yoongi know."
     "Will do." I hang up the phone and jerk the glass of milk out of my kitten's hand. He flinches as I heft him up onto my lap and pull him into a hungry kiss. He moans and rocks himself on my lap.
     Licking my lips, I pull back to admire him. "How about I give you something much tastier to drink, kitten?"
     His wide eyes blink innocently back at me. Hm. I feel like messing Namjoon's office. What a power trip.