Jin

I glare up at my master bitterly. My words confident and sure. I don't care what he does to me—I can handle it. No way will I share him. It's not fair! I've done everything he's wanted and yet he...he...still takes others right in front of me like I'm not even there!
     I don't care how powerful he is. He's my master. Mine. I know that I sound crazy. Even to myself, I know it's insane. I can't help it. All my life, I've been so unwanted and prejudiced against for being what I am.
     I've spent so long trying to keep Jimin and I alive. Even when we were lucky enough to get a human master...he never cared about me. Not like he did to Jimin. He was practically obsessed with Jimin and ignored me. I've never been cared for by anyone else. Just myself.
     Taehyung took me as his, though. I'm his. He chose me over all the others. I take it seriously. I want him—no need him to want me. To never want anyone else! I don't care if he's a vampire and I'm a hybrid. I don't care if people look down on us or think I'm stupid. I don't even care if he beats and abuses me. I just want him to care in general. In any way.
      I'm not stupid. I know I'm his play thing. But again, I'm his. His property. Finally someone has claimed me, has taken me in to care for just me. And he does. He's cruel and cold and malicious but he feeds me, gives me clothes, gives me a bed and...and makes me feel things. Physically, emotionally, and animalistically.
I grab his hand when he begins to pull away and wrap his fingers around my wrist, forcing him to tighten his hold until it hurts. Pinning me under him. He watches me with amusement and something else glittering deep in his gaze.
"Oh kitten. I truly chose well, hm? Such a good match for me." He sighs, running his hand through my hair and massaging my ears. I purr.
He smirks before kissing me deeply the way I like. I let him suck and bite on my tongue and lips as his hands shred my clothes from my body. I arch my back as he pinches hard at my nipples.
Whimpering, I spread my legs wide for him, leaving me vulnerable and completely at his mercy. He groans licking at my chest and neck, nipping me repeatedly drawing little trails of blood that he licks clean before moving on to another area and doing the same thing.
Each bite and suck of his mouth has me moaning desperately as slick runs down my thighs and precum dribbles down onto my stomach. His hands get rougher and more hungry, his bites turn brutal and I wince as he bites hard on my inner thigh, blood mixing with my slick.
He groans loudly at the taste of me and I preen with pride. I know he likes my taste. He usually can't resist it.
I hiss as he yanks hard on my tail and wraps it around his hand, jerking and tugging me down the bed with it. "Fuck. So eager for me, hm? Look at this gaping hole." He spreads my cheeks wide and smacks his palm against my clenching entrance.
I gasp and arch. "Nnnghhh!"
"So dirty and wet. I knew you were a fucking little slut the first time I laid eyes on you. I haven't even fucked you properly yet but look how hungry this little pussy is for me." He roughly shoves three fingers inside me, forcing me open, and I cry out.
"I love your screams." He chuckles darkly, biting hard on my throat and sucking blood down in thick heavy gulps.
I moan, completely frozen and tense as he stretches me out while feeding, afraid to move an inch.
"Don't fucking stop now. I thought you could handle it, huh? Ride my fingers. I want to feel how tight you'll be around my cock." He demands.
Sucking in a deep breath, I move through the pain, working my ass down on his fingers and clenching and riding them. Sweat forms on my forehead as he laughs darkly, adding a fourth finger.
I gasp in pain but don't stop. I need to prove myself. I can be all he needs. He doesn't need anyone else.
     Just as I'm finally getting used to the pain and begin to relax and moan in pleasure—he stops.
     I choke on a cry and open my eyes to look at him in confusion as he slowly withdraws his fingers and licks them clean one by one. I shiver at the cruel, cold look in his eyes.
     He smirks a wicked smirk. "I think this is enough of a punishment for you, kitten. I'm not fucking you. I have work to do." He gets off the bed and begins gathering his things calm as could be. His huge erection outlined through his thin trousers though.
     I pant on the bed, still hurting and expecting more. Blood stains my skin and his sheets from the bites as I sit up in shock. He winks at me as he opens the door. "Don't wait up, kitten. This will make sure you work on that little temper of yours, hm." He closes the door. "No one tells me what to do, baby."
     I blink.
     And blink again.
     The lock clicks on the door from the other side.
     Something snaps in my head as I comprehend what just happened. I scream in rage and grab the nearest thing to me—his fancy expensive glass lamp—and lodge it at the door as hard as I can.
     It shatters ear-splittingly loud into a million pieces as I race to the door and bang on it in anger. Glass cuts my feet but I ignore the pain as I scream his name in rage and pain.
      Why does he do this to me? Doesn't he see how much I fucking love him? Doesn't he see how much effort I put in to him loving me? Doesn't he see...I'll do anything to please him?
      Glaring blankly at the wall as I sit against the door, I pick up a single shard and let my blood drip over it in my hand. After a while I lock myself in my own little room and wait. Planning. Plotting.
     He wants me to be his match? Well I can be cruel and cold and malicious just as much as he can. I'm tired of being hurt and the victim. This time he won't have the upper hand.
     A slow smile twitches over my face as I play with the glass, waiting for my master to come back. He wants to make me crazy for him?
     Ha...well like he always says...what Kim Taehyung wants...he always gets.

he always gets