Hoseok

I stumble into the bathroom, trying to calm my racing heart. I close my eyes and ignore my overheated body. Sweat running down my back. I can't help it, I slip my hand inside my pajamas and touch myself. I have to. My privates are so hard, it hurts.
     I bite back my moans as I try to relieve myself as quickly as possible, my hand becoming sticky and gross almost immediately. I hate him so much but hate myself more.
     How can he make me feel this way? I'm so scared of him. He shouldn't make my body feel this way, right? Even after relieving myself, my body thrums with energy and heat. Boiling.
    I finger the closed yet still sensitive bite on my neck, stifling another moan. Why does it feel good when I touch it?
     Shaking myself out of it, I take a quick shower then dress accordingly. My master is gone when I enter the room. A tray of breakfast and my list of chores nearly sat on the bed. Eyeing them, I eat then get started. Wanting to please my master.

     "So, How is it with the most notorious terrifying vampire ever?" Jungkook asks teasingly as we sip our cokes. After I finished everything, I went in search of my friends, finding Jungkook and Jimin first.
     We found out the compound has a pool and after asking his master repeatedly, Jungkook said we could go swim and have fun. I like his master more. Why don't they have chores like me? They just seem to lounge around not doing anything!
     Jimin immediately jumps into the pool happily splashing and sipping his juice. "I figured feline hybrids hated water.." I muse.
      Jungkook laughs. "He loves it. Weird, right? I wonder if Jin likes water, too?"
     I wonder how he's fairing. "So...How is it working with Yoongi taking both of you?" I ask, curious.
     He bites his lip, staring hard into his cup. "It's...fine."
    I raise my brows. "Jealous?" I tease, knowing him well. "Is Yoongi taking more care of Jimin?"
      He scoffs. "No. Not really. I don't know. I can't figure out my own feelings on the subject, actually. I really like Jimin and I hate seeing him get babied by our master but I don't know who I'm more jealous of." He admits.
     I frown. "Are you already attached to the vampire?" Shocked. The kitten, I can see him growing fond of but his new master?
     He shrugs. "He's nice enough. I like the way he looks at me and treats us. He's not so bad."
     I nod slowly, thinking of my own master. "I get it. I'm happy you're being treated well." I smile, honest.
     We both look up to see Jin enter looking a little hesitant. He looks uncomfortable but smiles when he sees his brother.
     "He looks happy." He mutters, sitting beside us.
     "He should be. He was catered to like a little prince this morning." Kookie grumbles under his breath.
     I laugh and slap his thigh.
     Jin's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? Your master seems so..." He pauses, trying to find the right word.
     "Scary beyond reason? Actually he's pretty laid back." He smiles.
     "What about yours, Jin?" Remembering what my master told me about Taehyung.
     His smile slips and he looks uncomfortable once again. He twists his fingers in front of him. "He's....he's okay." He whispers.
     I immediately feel concern for my friend. "Is he mean to you? Does he hurt you?" I demand. Not like I can do anything to help him but still.
     He sighs, seeing both me and Jungkook staring at him. "Not really. It's hard to explain. I just don't want to talk about it."
     "Alright but we're here if you need us."
     Jungkook nods. "Always."
     Jimin finally comes out of the pool to hug his brother. "Jinnie! Come swim with me?" He begs.
    My gaze pauses on the obvious bite mark on Jimin's pale skin. I shiver, remembering my own experience.
     I study Jin's skin but see no marks. Is he the only one that hasn't been fed from? Taehyung seems like the first one to feed from one of us.
I open my mouth to speak but stop as the door is flung open. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi stand looking amazing in their fancy suits. I check the time and realize it's already getting late. I feel like I've just got here but I guess it's been a couple hours.
Yoongi tilts his head and both Jungkook and Jimin run to his side, clutching both his hands as they wave to us and disappear.l
I pout. Namjoon motions for me to come so I do. Hugging Jin tightly before leaving him. He looks sad as I leave with my own master. Namjoon doesn't take my hand like Yoongi did but I didn't expect him to.
We silently move towards our room. When we get inside I move quickly to run the bath for my master. I really need a shower but I can wait.
I feel him move behind me but don't turn, hearing his clothes drop to the floor. The urge to look at his body is almost overwhelming but I hold myself back.
"Strip." He demands, climbing into the hot sweet smelling water.
I frown. "W-what?"
"You've been cleaning and working all day, right? You've also been swimming, yes? Get in."
My eyes widen. "I c-can just s-shower when you're finished master." I duck my head.
He chuckles and I notice he had a glass in his hands. Blood? Alcohol? I swallow hard as he glares at me in silence.
Feeling a familiar pit grow in my stomach, I strip before him, feeling his eyes roaming over my body, as I slip in the water across from him.
He casually sips from his glass as I grab a loofa and begin cleansing his chest and arms.
When I'm done, I rinse him clean.
"Now you." He sets his glass aside and takes the loofa from me, soaping it up. I stare ahead in shock as he begins washing me. When he's done with my chest I expect him to stop. "Stand up and turn around." He demands.
I don't move. "Master?"
"Have to get you squeaky clean, yes? Can't leave any spot untouched, hm?"
I slowly feel panic begin to form inside me. Wash my...privates? "I can do it." I plead.
He scoffs, sipping more of his drink. I'm beginning to think it's more than blood.
Is he drunk again? He seems to want me more when he's drunk.
     "Just do as I say, wolf, and quit questioning everything." He spits out.
      Right. Not like I have a choice.