Hoseok

I can't sleep. The room is cold and I'm worried about the others. I realize they are probably much better off than me right now but still.
    Namjoon left a few hours ago and still hasn't returned. I really need to rest or I won't be able to function properly for work but...I just don't feel safe here. Any second Kim Namjoon-the most feared vampire of all and known despiser of hybrids-could just snap and kill me.
     I flinch when the bedroom door is flung open. Sitting up as quietly as I can, I peak out of my little room to see Namjoon holding a weird colored glass and swaying a little on his feet.
     I hold my breath as his gaze turns towards me. I lean back against the wall and pull my knees up to my chest, my stomach hurting. I have a bad feeling...
     Heavy footsteps move closer and closer to me until the terrifying and very obviously drunk vampire looms over me. He snarls down at me, sipping his drink. "Get up." He demands.
     Biting my lip and trying not to panic, I do as told and he grabs my arm, pulling me towards the bathroom. I'm tossed carelessly onto the floor as he smirks down at me. "Help me bathe." He says, removing his robe and setting down his drink.
     Shaking, I kneel in front of him and begin unbuttoning his silky shirt with trembling fingers. I can feel his stare burning into me but I refuse to look up. His shirt flutters to the ground and I hesitate at his pants.
     "Continue."
     Taking a deep breath, I tug down his pants, blushing and trying not to look at his body. I stare at the floor instead, bunching up his silk clothing in my hands as he strides towards the giant bathtub.
I flinch as the loud sound of water filling the tub fills me senses. "Come here."
I do as told. Stopping at the edge of the bath and slowly grabbing for the washcloth as he sinks into the strangely scented bath water. It smells really good and masculine. Like an expensively spicy cologne but in a bath oil.
I hesitantly dip the cloth into the water and begin washing his back and shoulders, trying hard not to touch his skin with my fingers.
He leans his head back and closes his eyes as I wash his chest, my eyes roaming over his cold hard yet gorgeous face. Kim Namjoon is something to behold, for sure. I can see why he's so notorious. Not just for his terrifying presence but...his inhumanly beauty.
Of course I know all vampires are very attractive but whispers of Kim Namjoon's visage has been spoken many times. I can see why many men and woman want his affection.
"Like what you see?"
I jump in shock as his eyes snap open. I flush. He caught me looking at his chest. That's embarrassing. "N-no..."
He smirks. "So you don't like what you see?"
My eyes widen in fear. I feel trapped. I don't want to admit that he's attractive but I don't want him to get angry either. "Umm..."
Chuckling, he grabs the collar of my shirt and jerks me closer, his lips an inch from my face. We stare at each other for a long time...until my upper body slips on the edge of the tub and I scream, falling into the water on top of him.

     I cough and choke as water invaded my mouth and nose

I cough and choke as water invaded my mouth and nose. Namjoon pulls me upright so I can breath, gasping for air. How the hell did that happen? God, I'm a clumsy idiot!
"I'm s-sorry." I apologize.
He doesn't speak, just drags his eyes down my body which is now practically fully revealed through my clinging soaked clothes.
I wrap my arms around myself consciously. Why does he keep staring at me?!
I find the wash cloth and grasp it, returning to cleaning his arms and neck. He grabs my wrist, though, forcing me to stop. Our eyes meet once again and once again I feel trapped. Unable to look away. His hand slides up my arm to rest on my neck. Right on my racing pulse which jumps under his touch.
Licking his lips, he motions me closer and I have no choice but to obey. I'm forced to straddle his legs as I kneel down to his level, his strangle blue eyes fiery and hungry.
"You know...you smell divine...for a hybrid." He whispers against my skin making me shiver.
"T-thank you..." I really have no idea what to say. I have no idea how to handle normal Namjoon...this inebriated version...is way too overwhelming.
"D-do you want me to keep w-washing you, sir?" I ask in a shaky whisper.
He tsks. "Right now I want something else more." His lips caress my throat and I stop breathing all together.
"S-sir! You're d-drunk...please..." I shudder as the tip of his fang brushes against my flesh.
I bite my lip to not scream as he jerks me fully against him and sinks his teeth into my neck.
His hard grip on my collar tightens and my shirt tears open at the neck as he hungrily drinks from me.
The instant pain is immense and I cry out, tensing, before my entire body goes limp on top of his, a moan tearing out of my throat as he sinks even deeper, sucking large pulls of my blood and making me light headed.
I pant as fire erupts throughout my veins, pleasure replacing the pain. My fingers frantically search for purchase, finding it on his shoulders. My head falls to the side and I close my eyes as he greedily takes from me.
His strong hands caress down my body under the water, tugging at my wet clothes.
I don't know what to do...can't do anything but submit to his power. It feels...unimaginable. My belly tingles, my legs feeling like jelly as he slowly pulls away, licking the wound clean.
     I whimper as his palms grope my butt, spreading my cheeks apart and rubbing against my clothed entrance. I flush scarlet. Feeling disgusted and degraded as he eyes me like a meal. Something to use and throw away. Refusing to admit to myself that his touch feels good
     He licks my blood off his lip. I tremble in his hold, unable to move. My body too hot, too...too much.
    Abruptly he stands up from the water, holding me in his arms and displaying his insane strength as he steps out of the tub easily and moves quickly, impossibly fast, to his bed.
     I whine as I'm tossed onto the bed. "Strip." He demands.
     I hesitate, scared, as he glares down at me. I don't move. Huffing, he grabs my pajama pants and shreds them in half before doing the same to my shirt. I sob and try to cover my body, shivering and hurting...aching.
     He continues to look at me as I shamefully turn my face away. "Go to bed." He sighs.
     Not waiting a second, I jump up and run into my little cold room, slamming the door shut.
    I close my eyes and pray he doesn't want more from me. My fingers graze over my sore neck and I bite my lip. Trying not to think about it.
     Trying not to remember...how good it felt to be held and wanted for a second. Trying to not want it again...from him.
It's wrong. He didn't make me feel good. My heart doesn't pound at the sight of him. I don't care for his rejection....
    Maybe if I think it enough, it will become true.