Taehyung

I smirk as my little kitten glares at me from his room. The hands massaging my shoulders feeling even better by his bitter anger and jealousy. 
     I haven't touched him in nearly a week. I've left him alone and sought...other arrangements. One of my old favorite play things.
     "Problem, kitten?" I ask as I bite into my play thing's wrist, my eyes never leaving the hybrid's. His tail is rigid much like his ears as he turns away from me at the loud moan that echoes from the lips of my toy.
     I finish drinking and demand the desperate vampire to leave. He whimpers, trying to beg for more. Before I got my hybrid, I used to fuck my toy regularly. As a vampire, he's disgustingly weak and pathetic. Craving attention and status by trying to become the mate of one of the Kim's.
     Namjoon hates the guy so he turned his desperate hands on me. Although I'll never give him the satisfaction of mating, I'll fuck around and give him a little taste. He hates when I demand him to go, though, expecting everyday that I will let him stay.
     Like I said, pathetic.
     I shove him off my bed and point at the door. He shakily gets to his feet and glares into the other room where my kitten is pouting.
     "You let him stay and he's just a disgusting animal! Why won't you let me? I deserve to be in your bed. I've been loyal to you for so long!" He exclaims angrily.
     I lean back and casually lick my lips. "You are the one that offered to feed me. I never said I'd make you mine. I'm doing you a service by allowing you in my presence, in my home. Your welcome is waning m, though, and you need to go now."
      He growls. "No! I want you to make me your mate. I've been waiting forever! You can't hold out much longer anyway. Neither you nor Namjoon can. Putting it off to the last minute is only making it worse. I'm from a good strong bloodline. I'll make a proper mate for you." He argues.
     I roll my eyes. "I still have plenty of time and to be honest, you'd be the last I'd choose to make my lifelong mate." I sneer.
      He gasps in outrage before stomping out. I watch him go with amusement before making my way over to my kitten's room. He's buried under his covers and I can hear soft sobs from under the blankets.
     "Don't cry. It makes you look weak." I bend down and uncover his beautiful face, caressing his cheek. "And we both know your aren't weak." I whisper.
     Sniffling, he sits up and looks away from me. "W-why do you keep punishing me?" He asks.
     I tilt my head. "I'm not. I'm being a generous master by allowing you more freedom. I thought you'd like that."
    He glares at me. "You know I don't. I c-can feed you so much better than any vampire! I can give you everything!"
     Sighing, I stand back up and walk back into my room, he follows behind. "You know that you'll never be anything more than my pet. My submissive, kitten. What do you think will happen when I do get mated? Whether I want to or not, it has to happen. You have to get used to it." I simply say.
      He holds back more sobs. "No! I won't! I refuse to share you with another! I'm yours! You can't have anyone else!" He scream.
     I raise my brows, secretly impressed but mostly annoyed. Pulling him down across my lap, I swiftly lift up the long shirt he's wearing—which happens to be mine—and spank his bare ass hard. He cries out in pain.
     "Don't ever raise your voice at me, kitten. I'm only so patient and generous. Remember your place!" I spank him again and again until his pale ass is red and welted up nicely.
     Breathless sobs leave his mouth. "I don't care if you punish me! I don't want to see you with anyone else! Ever!"
     I smirk down at him, my hand now caressing his soft plump cheeks. How much I'd love to spread them open and dive hard and deep into his ass, owning him properly and making him beg but...that can't happen.
      As much as it annoys me, my little toy is correct. It's time I find a proper mate and, by law and right, my kitten can't be that. I have to mate a vampire or human.
     I continue teasing his sore cheeks while massaging his tail. He whimpers and shudders under my touch. "You don't get to tell me what to do, sweetheart." I sigh in a deceptively soft voice. I grab him by the hair and force his head up, kissing his lips roughly before suckling on his throat.
     I maneuver him so that he straddles my legs, his bare ass rubbing against my soft pants, his slick leaving wet spots.
     I run my fingers through his hair as he cries, his head resting on my chest. "W-will you get rid of me?" He rasps out.
     "Hmm...depends on what my mate will want." I tease. No way am I getting rid of my favorite kitten. Not for anyone or anything.
     He stutters in a breath, clinging to me. "I hate seeing anyone else touch you! Why can't I feed you and give you what you need?" He whines.
     I grab his chin and force him to look at me, my lips twitching. "Maybe...you can continue to take over some of my needs until I'm mated but make no mistake, kitten, I will be searching for a mate. A vampire mate." I clarify.
     Biting his bottom lip, he nods. Pained. "I just...I can give you everything you need." He frowns. "Why does it have to be a vampire? Jungkook and Jimin have all of Yoongi!"
     I smirk. "Yes well, Yoongi doesn't have the responsibility and status of Namjoon and I. We're always watched and observed. You're a liability, kitten. I can't have you ruining my plans." I bob his nose with my finger.
      He pouts, his fingers gripping my shirt tightly, his ass pressing down hard over my growing erection. "What about in private? Can't you just relent? A little?"
     I grip his hips, taking his lips softly. "To be honest, I don't think you can take all my needs, kitten. You just aren't strong enough." I rasp against his open mouth.
    He shudders. "Try me. I can take it."