Jimin

It's awkward as I stand in front of my hyung. He's changed. He's angry and distracted. I chew on my bottom lip nervously, wrapping my arms around myself as I try to think of what to say to him.
I can't tell him I'm pregnant but I'm suppose to let him know I'm leaving. Tonight. It will probably be weeks before I can see him again. I'm scared to venture out without him. He's always been my rock, my support. Even knowing I have Kookie and my master...it's not the same as having my hyung there.
"Are you alright, hyung? You seem...upset?" I don't mention the weird scars on his hands or the strange blood stains on his shirt.
He clears his throat and forces a smile but I know him well enough to see it's fake. "I'm fine, Jiminie. What did you need?" He sounds cold and irritated.
It makes me recoil a little. "I j-just wanted to let you know that...that I'm leaving. Yoongi is taking me and Kookie to his home. Away from here." I mumble.
He frowns, finally looking like my hyung. Concern shining in his eyes. "What? Why? You can't leave."
I sigh. "Yoongi doesn't live here. He is going back home and taking us with him...and...and I want to go." I admit.
He grips my arm, pulling me into a hug. "Make sure to call me when you can and come back to visit me as often as he will allow, alright. I don't like being separated from you." He sighs.
Sniffling, I hug him tight. "M-me neither. I'll miss you." I've never been away from him. Ever.
He gives me a real smile and kisses my cheek. "You're leaving today?" He asks.
I nod. "We're almost packed."
"Be a good kitten for your master, okay? I'm here if you need me. I love you, Jimin. Be safe." He stresses.
I nod. "Love you, too. I will. M-maybe your master will let you come visit me, too."
He looks down at the floor, dejectedly. "Maybe."
"I'm sorry he's so mean to you. I w-wish you had a master like me and Kookie." I whisper.
His lips raise in a half sarcastic smile. "Yeah. I'm glad you lucked out, though." He glances down the hall as Yoongi and Taehyung appear. "I have to go, Jimin. Be a good boy, okay?"
I hug him one more time. "You be safe, too." I whisper, noting the annoyed look on his master's face.
He ruffles my hair. "Goodbye, Jiminie."

Yoongi's beach house is amazing and cozy. It's not super huge but spacious enough for us and the coming babies.
I clutch my stomach and hold Kookie's hand as Yoongi helps take our things out and into the house. I coo happily, my tail swishing wildly, as I run towards the back of the house. The back wall made of glass and looking out at the ocean. I bounce up and down in excitement.
"Can we go to the beach?" I ask.
Yoongi chuckles and kisses my cheek. "After we have everything settled, kitten. Help me set up your room."
I perk up. "I get my own room?!" I run behind him as he opens the first door to a room obviously made for a hybrid. I yell and jump on the fuzzy peachy sheets, matching my ears and tail.
I also have a huge floor to ceiling window looking out to the water, a huge comfy looking ottoman for me to curl up on. A large walk in closet already holding my hybrid friendly clothes. "Ooh! Pretty!" I surround myself in clothes and roll around on the floor.
Yoongi groans and picks me up. "Careful, kitten. You're pregnant, remember? Don't want to hurt the baby." He sighs and plops me on the bed.
Purring, I roll around on the bed. "Sorry, master."
He massages my ears. "It's okay, baby. I'm going to go get everything else."
I watch him go then search the house for Kookie, finding him in the next room, staring out the window.
Smiling, I curl into his side. "Kookie. Are you okay?" I ask.
He hesitates, not looking at me. "My stomach hurts." He sighs.
My eyes widen. "Have you told master yet?"
He shakes his head. "I will if it doesn't get better."
I hold my own growing belly in concern. I'm not as far along as him so it's scary to see him suffering. Knowing I'll be suffering soon just like him.
"Are you scared?" I ask quietly, serious.
He finally looks at me. "A little. I feel like...like I'm not going to be strong enough for this. I can't protect myself how can I even protect my baby?"
I pull him into my arms. "It'll be okay. It's a vampire so I'm sure it doesn't need protection from us. Even as babies, vampires are extremely strong." I remind him.
He nods. "You're right." He smiles and kisses me. "You glow, Jiminie." He whispers, his thumb rubbing over my bottom lip. "So pretty."
Blushing, I duck my head. "I love you, Kookie."
"I love you, too."
"Am I interrupting?" Yoongi appears in the doorway, smiling. "I thought you two might be hungry so I ordered a lot of food. It just got here."
Our eyes widen and we both run into the kitchen past Yoongi excitedly, starving. Food! Eyeing the large spread, we devour nearly everything in minutes.
As we both lay on the floor tiredly watching tv and rubbing our bellies, sated, Yoongi shakes his head down at us. "Looks like I'm going to have to keep this place fully stocked. You ate that shit fast."
I purr as he sits down and rubs my head, my tail wrapping around his wrist. His other hand rubbing on Kookie. He chuckles. "Want to go for that swim and burn off those calories?"