Jimin

I pout as soon as Yoongi closes the door, taking the baby with him. Huffing, I turn back to the others and cradle my belly in my hands. "I can't wait to be mated and have my baby."
      Jin looks at me with concern. "How are you, Jiminie?"
      I snuggle into his side while Hoseok smiles at us. "I'm okay, hyungie. Just tired and a little nervous. I'm glad you're here, though." I admit. "I missed you."
      He shudders in a breath and pulls me tighter against him. "I've missed you too. So so much."
      I look at him more closely. "Hyung...you look bad." I whisper, noting the underlying pain in his movements and the dark circles under his eyes.
      He sighs. "I'm fine, Minie. Just...worried." He admits.
      Nodding, I breathe in his comforting scent as he wraps his arms around me and rubs my belly.
      "I can't believe my little Jiminie is pregnant." He coos.
      "I'm going to go take a nap and let you guys catch up." Hoseok sighs, hugging the both of us before leaving the room. I stare after him in concern.
       "He'll be okay. He probably just misses Namjoon." Jin says.
Oh, yeah. "You d-don't miss Taehyung, right?" I ask, studying his expression as it tightens.
      He hesitates. "N-no." But it's totally unconvincing.
       I frown. I hope that hyung will forget all about that evil vampire and stay far away from his abusive clutches. "Good. You deserve much better." I pout.
       He chuckles. "I guess. Well, why don't we go take a nap, too? You should stay off your feet."
       Nodding, I take his hand and pull him towards the spare room, climbing into bed and pulling Jin with me. We snuggle close together like we used to and I fall asleep fast.

     I wake up in Yoongi's arms as he carries me into our bedroom, Kookie already sitting up in bed with a gentle smile.
      I yawn and stretch, my tail swishing lazily around Yoongi's legs. "W-What—"
      "Shh, it's time, kitten. Your due soon."
      My eyes widen in excitement. "Y-you're going to mate me now?!" I gasp.
      He nods, kissing my nose as he lays me on the bed. I crawl back into Kookie's arms as he begins kissing my nape. "Yes. Hoseok has Yoon-Jae so we can have some alone time." He explains as he begins slowly stripping me naked.
I purr, stretching out my heavier body, my milk-filled chest sticking out and eager to be touched. Yoongi spreads my legs wide while Kookie tilts me head tangling his tongue with mine in a heated kiss.
I moan, wrapping my arm around his neck as Yoongi begins sucking on the insides of my thighs. I shudder and whine.
Two pairs of hands caress my pregnant belly while I cry out loudly as Yoongi takes my leaking cock into his mouth. I whimper in Kookie's mouth as he continues to tease my sore nipples.
"Ugh....K-Kookie! God, it feels so...ugh...Yoongi!" I scream as cum fills his mouth, my chest heaving and my thighs drenching with slick.
Pulling off, Yoongi kisses me gently before helping me into my knees in front of Kookie. I eagerly push the blankets down and take him into my mouth, sucking hard and eagerly as Yoongi spreads my cheeks and begins eating me out hungrily.
Moans and breathless pants are the only sounds in the room along with slurping and sucking as both men work hard to please me. Kookie gently lifts me off his erection before he can cum. I pout.
He kisses me again as Yoongi sits up and unzips his pants, rubbing the head of his cock over my dripping hole. I moan and clutch Kookie tightly as Yoongi pushes inside me, going deep. He massages my tail and ears while Jungkook caresses my belly. Yoongi begins pounding into me from behind.
I bite my lip and look up into Jungkook's eyes with tears as he scoots down underneath me and kneads me ass cheeks while Yoongi strokes in and out of me.
I hold my breath in surprise as Yoongi stops and I feel fingers slide into me around his large girth. Whimpering, I allow Yoongi to kiss me passionately while Jungkook loosens me up around him.
I open my mouth in a silent scream as he begins pressing his cock inside my stuffed hole beside Yoongi's. I clench the sheets tightly as both begin very slowly thrusting into me.
Lips attack my face and neck and chest as I kneel frozen between them, my body being stretched and filled more than I've ever imagined possible. It hurts but their gentle touches and kisses help lessen the sting until I feel a harsh jab against my prostate.
I wail loudly in pleasure and that seems to spur them on. They both begin pounding into me roughly, Yoongi grasping my hips and tail while Kookie holds my stomach protectively as they both take me as one.
I throw my head back in pleasure and feel Yoongi's fangs sink into my throat, drinking from me hungrily as Jungkook lifts up and bites the other side of my neck. I scream, bouncing frantically on both their cocks as ropes of cum explode out of my cock, drenching Jungkook and my thighs.
I feel weak as they continue fucking me until my body is filled to the brim with cum. I begin to feel lightheaded and slowly drop down onto Kookie's chest as they release my throat. Yoongi gently forces my head up and a wrist is placed against my lips.
I lazily lap at the blood filling my mouth and go limp, my eyes closing. Eventually, a pair of lips replace the bloody wrist and I kiss back desperately, another pair of lips kissing and licking around my new mating bites.
I peak my eyes open to see Kookie smiling under me and tilting his head. I squeak happily and nuzzle down against his throat and sink my small fangs deep into his skin. He moans and thrusts up into my still filled and gaping hole, neither having released me yet.
I clench around them and fill another gush of cum drench my insides. I yawn and stretch as both slip out of me, cum immediately running down and soaking my thighs and Kookie's legs under me.
I whimper as Yoongi bends down an begins licking around my hole. I gasp and shudder as he trails his lips up my back to my shoulders. "Love you, kitten. You did so good, such a good good boy for us." He coos, pecking my head.
I shyly hide my face in Kookie's chest as he kisses every inch of my face he can reach. "Love you my mate." He whispers.
Beaming, I look up. "L-Love you too my mate."
I'm rolled over and Yoongi comes back with a wet cloth and cleans me while Kookie massages my sore muscles before we all snuggle together on the bed. Our bodies twining together as one as I let exhaustion overwhelm me and drift off to sleep once more.
Perfectly safe and warm between my mates.