Hoseok

I can hardly breathe as Namjoon picks me up and carries me to the bed. My entire body is hot and covered in cum and slick and sweat. My pulse is racing and I'm exhausted as my master wipes my body down with surprising gentleness.
I've heard stories from other hybrids about their heats but never experienced it before myself. I always thought there would be signs leading up to it but it just hit me as I tried to change my clothes.
One moment I was perfectly fine and excited to see the others then the next thing I know I'm screaming in pain and lying on my back unable to get back up. I blink back tears as I gaze up at him.
I have the urge I curl into him and breathe in his scent. Cover myself fully in it so others know he's mine. That I'm his. I whimper as he moves away from me. He's too far away.
I crawl forward and grab his wrist unthinkingly, trying to bring him back to me. "M-master."
He looks conflicted as he stares back at me. "Come on. We need to get ready." He mutters, picking me up in his strong arms. I wrap my arms and legs around him and bury my face in his neck, smelling his delicious scent.
He eases me down to my feet and slips one of his big soft shirts over my head and a pair of his grey sweats. I snuggle into them, happy to be surrounded by his scent.
I look up at him, embarrassed to find him watching me with a strange pinched expression on his face. I blush.
I'm surprised when he slips my hand into his and pulls me out of the room and towards his car. My ass hurts and I still feel sticky between my legs but could care less as he eases me into his car. I'm still excited to see Jimin and Jungkook. Maybe I can talk to them about all these confusing feelings and actions.
I'd love to talk to Jin but he's been MIA for the last week. Haven't seen or heard from him and it frightens me. His master is terrifying even more so than my own. He's just got a scary calculating look in his eye everything I see him. I don't like it and it makes me fear for the feline.
"Are you...still hurting?" He asks quietly as he drives.
I look down. "N-no. Thank you for caring for me..."
      I glance up through my lashes to see him hiding a smile. It makes my own lips twitch. I don't know what's changed between us but I feel it, the calm. It's like the atmosphere around us is much gentler. Like we're...more.
      We arrive at Yoongi's place quickly and he parks. I plan to jump out and run excitedly to the door but he stops me by lacing our fingers together. I look back at him in confusion only to be pulled roughly across the console, our lips smashed together.
      I gasp into his mouth, opening for his tongue as he explores every inch of my mouth, thoroughly staking a claim, his hands running under the shirt I'm wearing to caress over my belly.
      I moan, wanting to climb into his lap and sink down on top of his big cock and join us as one, filling my body eagerly with his thick semen that makes my body feel so amazing.
      I nearly shatter apart at just the thought of it, with just a kiss. He pulls away and we pant for air, realizing that neither of us were breathing.
     He looks away as if to gather himself before getting out and walking around to open my door. It takes me a little longer to regain control of myself and hastily slide out of the vehicle.
      With my hand firmly in his, we walk to the door and he knocks loudly. I can hear loud laughing and running feet and my excitement ramps back up as Jimin opens the door with a huge smile.
      Screaming, I run into his arms as Namjoon walks by me probably looking for Yoongi.
      "Jiminie! How are you? Where's Kookie?" I ask, so happy to finally have someone to talk to.
      His smile slips a little and he looks down. "H-he's sick. Resting in bed right now. Yoongi is checking on him." He plays with his shirt nervously and my eyes widen to the size of saucers as I take in his small body.
      "J-Jimin...what..."
      He nods. "I'm pregnant. It's Yoongi's." He pauses, looking for signs of Namjoon. "Jungkook is pregnant, too. Farther along. It's hurting him a lot. He can't walk right now."
      I gape at him, my hands falling to my own belly. It's obvious. I have to be pregnant then. His eyes follow my movements and with a gasp he lifts my shirt. "You too?!"
      I nod. "I-is it scary?"
      He bites his lip, nodding. "They're stronger than us, the fetuses. They can hurt us from the inside."
      I stare in fear as I watch his large belly move. "H-how far along are you?"
      He smiles. "Almost two months now."
     I gape at him. No way. He looks like he's about to pop. No less than six months when hybrids normally give birth. "No way."
     He nods sadly. "Apparently mixing vampire and hybrid babies mean shorter terms. Probably only three months. Jungkook is about to have his, I think. He can't leave the bed and he's b-bleeding now. Mark, Jackson's mate, comes by everyday now to watch over us. Yoongi is worried. He won't say it but I know he's worried."
      I take in this information. "W-what happens when..."
      "We don't know. That's the problem. Jackson thinks we're just going to die. He thinks we won't survive the labor."
      I gasp. "He said that to you?!"
      Shaking his head, he smiles serenely, rubbing his belly lovingly. "No but I heard him tell Yoongi. We felines have excellent hearing, you know."
     I stumble down onto the couch as his words sink in. Am I going to die now? I don't want to die. I don't even realize I've begun to cry until Jimin sits down and hugs me tightly. "I think it'll be okay."
       "H-how do you know?"
       He frowns, looking away. "It's the only way I can think. I have to believe that we'll be okay. I'm not in as much pain as Jungkook and I don't understand why but maybe every hybrid can react differently?"
        "I'm a wolf like Jungkook, though. W-what if he dies, Jimin?" I sob, thinking of losing my close friend. The only family I had for a long time.
      "Don't think like that! We have to stay positive." He sniffles.
      The back patio door opens and Yoongi and Namjoon walk inside, both grim and anxious.
      I look up at my master, scared. He stares back and what's so much worse...I can see fear in his eyes, too.