Namjoon

A heavy weight is pressing down on me. Blinking through the bright sunshine, I glance down to see my hybrid submissive asleep on my chest.
    Groaning, I roll him off me and sit up, stretching out my tired muscles. I notice the empty glass on the floor as well as the red stain now ruining my expensive white carpet. Just great.
     I kick the glass away and scowl at the sleeping wolf. He's also naked. Like me. Why? I can't remember anything and hate that. Why did I think drinking was a good idea?
     I don't think anything happened but I honestly don't know for fact. I'm just going to go on like nothing did. I'm sure I would have remembered that.
     I know I gave him a list of chores but I don't feel like forcing him up and dealing with him. I'll just let him sleep and finish his chores after he wakes...long after I'm gone preferably.
     I dress in one of my finest suits. Black and white pinstripe with a blood red silk shirt underneath. I call Yoongi who agrees to meet me in my office.

     When he arrives, he looks frazzled and obviously just rolled out of bed. I look at him disapprovingly. "What's wrong with you?" I ask.
     He plops down across from me, yawning. "Didn't sleep much."
     "I hope you aren't implying you broke one of our highest regarded rules and bedded a hybrid." I scowl.
     He smirks. "Of course not. I mean...well, not technically. I didn't fuck them if that's what you mean."
     I roll my eyes. "You are deplorable."
    "What's with the old formality?" He scoffs. "Bedded? What are we? Middle Ages or some shit."
     I straighten my suit jacket. "Excuse me for being proper. You seem to forget that I am a leader and very much in charge of the vampire world and this empire."
    He toys with a picture on my desk. "Come on, Joon. We both know you aren't like this. What's up? Secretly we both know Taehyung is way more vicious and proper. Keeping with the old ways. He may want his little hybrid but I highly doubt he'll soil himself by fucking the little kitten."
     He snorts. "He likes to pretend he's the rebel of the family but he's just infuriatingly annoying and just like our father."
     "You're changing the subject." He smiles.
     "Yes and let's move along with it, shall we? We have several meetings today. Two with our new suppliers thanks to yours truly."
     His eyes widen. "Already? You work fast, Joon."
     "Of course. Work is always first."

     When we return back to the compound, we part ways. Yoongi eagerly running off to his little submissives. Ridiculous. Can't he even pretend to have some dignity?
     I find Hoseok nowhere to be found when I enter the room. All his spotless and the list complete. I call for a security guard to tell me his location so I don't have to search for him.
    Outside. In the garden with the other hybrids. Sighing, I wash my face before seeking him out. My hunger growing. Might as well make use of him as much as I can.
     I'm surprised by the look of happiness on his face as he plays volleyball with the others. When did we even get a volleyball court?
      His smile fades, however, when he sees me watching him. Am I that awful? Smh. I motion for him to follow me and he does, saying his goodbyes before running after me.
     Sweat soaks his dark hair and his smile has returned. Very bright and sunny. The fresh air has seemed to do wonders for him.
     Once back in the room, I sit down on my chaise and wait. He falls to his knees beside me and tilts his head. I caress his face before trailing my finger down his flushes skin.
     "You will accompany me on a trip tomorrow morning. It's a two day trip. You will listen to everything I say and do not test my patience. Understand?"
     Swallowing hard, he nods. Closing his eyes as I lean over and bite down in his soft flesh, his blood bringing me to life. So fresh and delicious.
     He flinches, moaning and clawing at the cuffs of my suit. I sink my teeth deeper making him whimper and tremble.
    Unable to get as much as I like in our current position, I pull him onto my lap, his legs straddling my hips. He shudders as I bite back down, taking more and more.
      His palms fall onto my stomach, fisting my shirt in his hands as I pull away, licking the wound clean. He struggles to breath and recover as our eyes meet. He really is pretty.
     Without thinking about it, I close the small distance between us, our lips touching just a whisper.
     He gasps, his tongue brushing against my bottom lip. Unable to resist the temptation, I grab a fistful of hair and jerk him fully against me, kissing him hungrily. Our tongues dueling as his fingers tighten against my shirt. Ripping of the buttons of my expensive silk shirt.
     And I don't fucking care. His mouth is addicting. The only thing I can focus on. I devour his sweet mouth for far too long. As the evening turns to night and still...we remain in our same places, kissing. Just kissing. Just tasting.
     Finally, he breaks away to breath and drops his head. His sweat dripping into my chest. I tilt his chin up so he's forced to look at me.
     His lips are red and puffy, bruised. The vein in his throat throbbing by his rapid pulse. I swallow hard and resist the urge to feed again. He tastes so good.
     "Go to bed. We'll be leaving first thing." I mutter in a raspy voice. Shaking a little, he climbs off my lap and stumbles into his small room. I see his form collapse on the bed and take the first breath I've taken since we entered the room.
     I strip out of my clothes and climb into bed. Trying hard not to open my mouth and demand he join me here. No, what the hell am I thinking? I can't be forgetting our places here.