THE END !!!

I don't know what to say except a big thank you to all my readers who enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing this. I'll never ever forget this writing experience. I understand that I may lack a WHOLE LOT in the writing field but I just really wanted to put this story out there.

This just started out as a simple idea of just having Caden as the bad boy who had a hot girlfriend AKA Maya. He fell for Slovan and destroyed her relationship with Zeke. Zeke wanted to be physical with Slovan and she just didn't know how to be physical, so when Caden became her tutor, she wanted to try that physical thing out.

She ended up falling for Caden and Zeke was supposed to find out by mistake and hate them forever. Caden broke up with his own girlfriend and claimed his love for Slov and they had a happy ever after.

The end.

But nope - the idea changed immensely as I wrote without much thought, or sometimes with a whole lot of thought. It was a crazy ride as more ideas popped into my head. I was writing like crazy for the last few chapters. I ended up writing like the last ten chapters in literally 3 days.

If you guys have any questions about any of the characters or just in general about the story just comment them over here. If not, that cool!

I'm so happy as this is the first wattpad book that I have ever finished successfully and it has so much meaning to me as I wrote this all during a very significant few months. It was a long process as I would stop writing for a bit and then just all at once. Especially when I was stuck at these boring parts lol.

Just so you know, these chapters were all written earlier. Which is why I was planning to do this daily upload of the chapters as I didn't want to keep any readers (if there was going to be any readers) waiting. I know for a fact I would probably stop for a few months before continuing and I didn't want anyone to not be interested anymore.

SO just so you know this story was written from February 27 2018 - July 3 2018.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING <3

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS SORRY FOR MY AWFUL WRITING. IT'S A PROBLEM LIKE I'M TERRIBLE AT ENGLISH CLASS AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IF YOU HATED ME FOR MY AWFUL WRITING!

Now if there is anything I learned this year, it's that you guys should all learn to love and take care of yourselves. KNOW YOUR WORTH!

You guys are beautiful no matter what anyone tells you.

Kay sorry this is long... SO FINALLY

THANK YOU FOR READING 'MY HOT TUTOR'

...jesus that title needs to be changed, but I gotta admit it catches attention amiriteee

p.s. I got an epilogue coming out soon so stay tuned for that, I got a lot of ideas <3

SENDING ALL MY LOVE :DDD