Healing

*Rhys Prov.*
I was still laying unconscious until I heard my phone go off. I slowly open my eyes and groan. I taste blood in my mouth and I spit it out.

I crawl over to my phone and answer it.
"A-anyeong.." I say in a weak voice. The other person on the lion replies, "Hey Rhys, I was wonder in you wanted to hang today?" Kao asked.

"I don't th-" I cough up more blood. "Rhys!?! Are you ok?!" Kao asked worried. "Y-yeah..." I reply. I cough but no blood comes up.

"Rhys, hang on we're coming over!" Kao yells and hangs up. I don't get to reply and end up passing out again.

*Kao Prov.*
I was stretching in our studio when the 7 guys came in. "Oh, BTS, what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We were wondering if you've seen Rhys. We haven't seen him." Jimin said. "We wanted to hang out with him today because we have a day off." V said.

"Wait, you guys haven't seen him?" I ask. They all nod no. 'Shit.... I better call to see if he's ok.' I think. I grab my phone and call him. "A-anyeong..." He says in a weak voice.

"Hey Rhys, I was wondering if you wanted to hang today?" I ask. "I don't th-" he doesn't finish and coughs loudly. "Rhys!?! Are you ok?!" I ask him worried.

"Y-yeah..." He responds but ends up coughing again. "Rhys hang in were coming over!" I say and hang up on him. I grab my bag. "Was that Rhys?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, and we gotta go help him. Now." I say and start to run to his house. The others follow. We soon reach his house and I take my key out of my bag.

Yes, I have a key to the house because ... I don't want Rhys to be hurt. So when he is I'll be able to get in even if the door is locked. Before I go in one of the boys great my arm.

"This is our Managers house..." RM says. "Yeah, I know." I say and run up to Rhys room. The others follow. I get to the door and open it to see Rhys on the floor in his own blood unconscious.

I gasp and run over to him. The others are frozen at the door. "RM, take Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, and V downstairs. Jin go get me a wet towel. And RM, before you come back there's a medical kit in the closet down the hall. Suga, go get some towels with Jin." I say and they all go and do what they were told.

I check and see is Rhys still has his binder on. I check and see that he just has a sports bra on. Good, I don't want him to be in anymore pain.

And I also see the bruses from him father on his stomach. I lift his shirt far enough to help cover them but far enough to not see his "chest area".

Soon Jin and Suga come in with the towels. Jin looks shocked when he sees him, but Suga just frowns. 'I swear if he knows, Rhys will be pissed.' I think.

RM soon comes into the room and hes just as shocked as Jin. He hands me the med kit and I take some bandages and wrap them around Rhys.

Once I'm finished I pull down his shirt and pick him up. Jin, RM, and even Suga are surprised at this. I set him down on his bed and cover him up.

I turn to the boys and say, "Jin, RM, can you help me clean up the blood?" I ask and they nod. "Suga, you can go join the others." I say and he simply nods and leaves.

I sigh and we start to clean up Rhys blood.

*Jimin's Prov*
RM takes us downstairs and tells us to wait. We walk over to the couch and sit down. It was silence between us four until J-Hope speaks up.

"Who ... Who do you think would have done this?" He asks. We all shrug. "It ... Couldn't have been Manager-Nim.... Could it?" Jungkook asks.

We all stare at him. "What?" He asks. "There's no way it could have been him. He's a nice guy, he would never hurt anyone." V says.

"Yeah, but I'm just saying..." He says. "It couldn't have been him." I say.

"Yeah, but it's not like some random person just beat Rhys up. And besides why does he have a room here? And in our managers house?" Jungkook says.

We all think for a moment. 'It couldn't I have been Manager-Nim,..... Could it?' I think. Our thoughts are interrupted as we heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

We all look and see Yoongi. He has a frown on his face and walks over to sit with us.

He sits down and V asks him, "So..... How is he?" He asks. "I'm not sure, Jin, Namjoon and Kao I think her name is are taking care of him. As soon as I got in there they told me to leave." He says staring at the ground.

"Hyung..... Is Rhys gonna be ok?" I ask Suga. He looks at me and gives me a reasuring smile.

"Yeah, Jimin. He is." He says and ruffels my hair. I smile a little and look down. 'I just hope he's right....' I think... About 10 minutes later RM, Jin, and Kao walk down the stairs....

HeWo!! I has updated! Sorry this is so short. I promise soon there will be a longer chapter!