Saved

*Jungkooks Prov*

I feel myself hit the ground. The others yell out for me but I don't hear them clearly.

My head starts to throb again. My vision goes from blurry to not blurry to blurry again.

I can hear the others call out to me but I close my eyes ingoring their calls.

"Looks like he fainted. Pathetic." Rhys dad says.

"Don't call Jungkook pathetic!" Yoongi says.

But before Rhys dad can respond I say, "H-Hyung dont-t bother.." he looks at me.

"Jungkook..." He says worried. Soon I hear a loud bang, of what sounds like a door. I look and see Jin and Rhys.

"RHYS!" We all say.

"Get out out here!" Namjoon says. He doesn't move and just looks at his dad.

"Let. Them. Go." He says. "Why would I do that?" Rhys dad says.

"You have me here. Now. Let. Them. Go." Rhys says. His dad laughs and runs to Rhys with his whip.

Rhys moves and his Dad misses. He turns around and goes for Rhys again.

He misses and says, "YOU LITTLE-" But gets cut off by him falling to the ground.

We all look around exept for Jin and Rhys. Rhy smiles and hugs Jin. He hugs back and we're all confused.

Soon Kao comes out behind a corner. She throws the dart gun to the ground and walks over to us.

She unties Namjoon. Rhys unties Yoongi. And Jin unties Jimin. All that's left is me. Soon Namjoon comes over to me and so does the others.

He unties me and hugs me. "Ah." I say due to my back hurts.

He pulls away and says, "I'm so sorry Jungkook." He has tears in his eyes.

"I-Its ok H-Hyung." I manage to say.

"Jungkook! What happened!?" Jin says and comes over to me. He looks at the back of my shirt which is probably soaked in my blood.

"Oh my God.." he says. "Jungkook I'm so sorry." He says and hangs his head.

"We should have been here sooner." Rhys says. "Then no one would have gotten hurt!" He yells.

I get but end up falling into Jimin's arms because I'm still in pain.

"Woah Jungkook! Calm down." He says. I only nod.

"Come on. Let's get you guys back to your rooms." Kao says and takes Rhys arm.

We're at the door but I stop. And I pull on Kaos arm. She stops and looks at me, so do the others. I nod at Rhys dad.

Still not able to talk due to my back is killing me.

"Leave him. The police are here and I can tell them he's up here." She says.

I nod and we keep going. I'm the last one by the door and I turn around. And I see the other guy who was with Rhys dad.

He looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I had to.  Otherwise he would have killed me. I am truly sorry." He says.

I nod and leave.

Oof.