Going Home

*Rhys Prov.*

Chul helped me get at and helped me get home to the boys.

He didn't mind, and he kept calm. Which I'm glad for. Since I am drunk I'm all messed up.

But unlike others, I can actually control myself. Trust me, I've seen others drunk and they can't control themselves for shit.

We get to the house, but I stop Chul.

"Can you bring my stuff tomorrow? Also, when I open this door act normal. Or try. And I'll do the same. They don't know I do this."

I say and Chul nods I nock on the door and I hear someone coming. The door opens and it's Jungkook.

"Oh, hey Rhys!" He says happily. I fake a smile and I walk in. So does Chul.

I look and see that all the members are looking at me.

"Where have you been?!" Jin asks me and walks over. "Why, Hello to you too." I say sarcastically.

My head is pounding and I'm still drunk. I don't want to deal with questions right now.

"I just went to talk to a old friend. That's it. We didn't do anything." I say. The others sigh and I hear them all say Ok.

"Who's this?" Yoongi asks. I look at Chul.

"He's my friend, Chul." I say and Chul nods.

"I better get going Rhys, my parents are probably worried about me. Cya!" He says and walks away.

Good, at least he made it sound believe able. I wave and he waves back and leaves.

I shut the door and walk to my room. I take off my binder and put on a sports bra.

I grab a sweater and some sweat pants. I put them on and went to sleep instantly.

But I knew when I woke up the next day I would have a massive hang-over.