Just one day pt 2

*BTS Prov.*

Instead of going to sleep they were all in the living room talking about Kao leaving.

Since Yoongi decided to tell the others about Kao they ended up staying up.

They didn't mind, they were just concerned for Rhys. As far as they know, Kao is like a mother to Rhys.

And is she leaves, it's gonna shatter Rhys. "Well, what do we do?" Jungkook asks.

The boys were all silent. "We help Rhys the best way we can. It's not easy to lose someone just like that." Jin says.

"Yeah, just hearing about it must have shattered him." Taehyung says.

The boys and silently nod. "Then well help him the best to our abilities." Namjoon says.

"We need someone to always be with him." Yoongi says and all the boys look at him.

"What?" Jimin says.

"But isn't that like invading his privacy?" Hobi asks.

"I don't think you all understand what he does when he is alone. It's either, Smoking, getting drunk, crying to himself, or...." He cuts himself off at the end not wanting to say it.

Yoongi sighs and says, "Selfharm...." The boys go silent after that.

But it's interrupted by a door opening and closing.

The boys look down the hall and see a figure walking to the staircase that leads to the rooftop.

The boys all look at each other and wait till the fidgue, who they assume is Rhys, goes into the roof.

They hear footsteps on the roof and they all get up and walk tk the staircase.

They don't go all the way but sit down in the steps and listen to Rhy's.

He doesn't say anything....

But he starts to sing....

After the song all the boys are kind of shocked at how good Rhys can sing.

They hear Rhys getting up and coming closer so they rush back to the living room.

The all sit down and wait for Rhys to go to his room.

Which he does. And he shuts the door, leaving all the members confused....