Attacked pt2

*Rhys Prov*

I'm pinned against a wall and I hit my head causing me to groan.

"Weak!" The person yells and slams me down on the ground making me yell out in pain.

"Get up!" The person yells and i try to get up.

The person picks me up and slams me against the wall again and punches me.

He keeps punching me till I end up coughing blood.

I scream in pain and he pulls me up so he's holding onto my shirt.

"HEY! LET HIM GO!" I hear a voice yell.

And I recognize that voice....

It's Yoongi..

*??? Prov*

"HEY! LET GO OF HIM!" I hear a voice yell and I let go if Rhys. He slids down the wall and i dash off.

I don't want to get in trouble with THE Yoongi from BTS.

I dash off around the corner and keep running.

'Just you wait Rhys..... We haven't even started yet...'

*Rhys Prov.*

I slid down the wall while blood oozes from my mouth. I can feel my stomach, head, and my back hurting.

I can feel some blood on the back of my head but I'm hurting to much to even care.

My hair goes in front of my face and I feel tired. I can hear my name being called but I can't respond.

It hurts to much. Suddenly I feel myself being picked up in someones arms.

"Guys! Help!" Is all I can hear. My eyes feel heavy and in tempted to close them.

"Rhys don't go to sleep. Not yet." The voice says and I obey. As much as I want to, i won't.

Suddenly I can feel myself being layed on something soft and i can hear voices all around me.

Rhys....
Don't go to
....Stay awake
....Almost done
.....Why....
That was all I could manage to hear until I blacked out in someones arms.