Editing

*Rhys Prov.*

We walk back to BigHit. And I pray that my 'Dad' isn't here.

I walk up to the women at the desk and ask, "Is (Your Father's Name) here today?" The lady shakes her head.

"He went on a trip for the company. Won't be back for 2 weeks." She says.

I smile and thank her. We walk back to the practice room. And I see the rest of BTS there.

"Oh. I thought you guys were gonna be at the dorm." I say and they all turn to me. "No, we wanted to hang out with you today." Jungkook says.

"Oh, alright. I just gonna edit some stuff first." I say. "where did you  guys go anyways?" Jimin asks.

"Well..." Youngjae said. "We helped Rhys film some stuff." Chanyoel said.

"True. They helped me film a thing." I say and unpack my stuff. "What thing?" V asks.

"I'll show you when I'm done editing it." I say and look at him. He smiles.

"Alright." He says. "Well, while your doing that I'll be in my studio." Suga says and walks out.

" Well, I promised Tae that I would go shopping with him." Jimin says. "That's right! Let's go!!" Tae says and they both run out.

We all laugh at them. "Well just stay here." Jin says. "Alright." I say and starts editing on my computer.

Exo had to go due to they actually had a concert to practice for. The rest of us were just hanging out in the practice room.

Crowded? Yes. But was it fun? Yes. I enjoyed it while I was editing. I was halfway through editing when I decided to show them my favorite place.

Well, beside my studio. "Hey guys. Do you mind if I show you guys something?" I ask and they all say yes.

"Alright. Follow me." I say and we start to walk to the place. I take them to the shop where they shot a MV once.

We reach the sight and Jin asks, "Didn't we shoot here?" I nod. "Yeah, but I want to show you something." I say and walk in.

The others heasitenly follow. We walk past that one spot but I stop and look at it.

'The spot where I tired to commit suicide' I think and we continue till we get to the crates.

"What are we doing here?" Hobi asks. "Just wait." I say and I open the crate. I hope in and turn on the lamp there.

"Welcome... To my hideout..." I say and look at them.

Oof.