Reasurence pt 2

*Namjoons Prov.*

I'm walking in the hallway when some doctors rush past me with a boy on a stretcher.

They reach a doorway and a nurse has to hold what I assume is the mother back.

She starts to sob. I sigh and keep walking to Rhys room. I reach his room and I open the door to see Rhys crying.

I rush over to him not bothering to close the door.

"Rhys.." I say before I hug him. He hugs back and crys onto my shirt.

"N-Namjoon-n...." He says. I rub his back.

"I'm here Rhys... im here.." I say and after awhile he calms down. After he calms down I pull a chair up to his bed and sit there.

He goes on his phone and so do I.

I decide to post a picture of Rhys and Jungkook in the hospital and to let the A.R.M.Ys know we won't be preforming this week.

I post a picture of Jungkook and Rhys.

Pretend It's Rhys but the head is blacked out

Pretend It's Rhys but the head is blacked out. So no one can tell it's Rhys.

Hello A.R.M.Ys!
We will not be preforming due to two special people are sick. And there is major problems going on with the members and our company. We are deeply sorry that we can't preform for you all. But non the less we will be back before the end of the month. Thank you A.R.M.Ys for understanding! Love you!

After I post the picture I get losts of questions asking if the members are ok.

And what's happening? Im not going to tell them due to I don't wanna upset Rhys or Jungkook.

I scroll through Instagram when a nurse comes in.

"I just need to give you some (random injection)." She says and Rhys nods. Instead of putting it into the I.V she does it on his right arm.

She looks at him and he nods. He looks away and ends up looking at me.

The needle goes in and he scrunches his face for a second. I can tell it hurts abit.

She pulls the needle out and puts a bandage on it.

"I'll be back with your breakfast." She says and leaves.

Short chapters oof.