Accept

*Rhys Prov.*

"Rhys, will you be the 8th member of BTS?"

'WHAT!?'

'Me!? Did the boys do this?!' I think to myself.

I look at the boys and they are all smileing. And they are looking at me with hopefull eyes.

I look back at the manager. Once I become a member I won't have much time to myself.

The A.R.M.Ys might hate me. I could bring Bangtan down.

But, I'll be with the boys, and I'll be happy, and I'll be a idol. This is it....

"Yes...."

As I was that the boys come over to me and hug me.

They are all smiling and talking. I'm just taking it all in. I'm a member of BTS....

I never thought I would be a idol, or even part of a group!

My thoughts are interrupted by the manager talking, "Rhys..." We all look at him.

"I know about your transition. And I know that the boys know. Don't worry, we wont let anyone else know." He says and smiles.

I can't help it. I run and hug him. He chuckles and hugs back.

"Thank you" I say and smile.

"Don't thank me, thank them." He says and looks to the boys, or members. I smile and walk over to them.

"Thank you guys.." I say and they all smile.

"Anything to make you happy!" Jungkook says.

"Well Rhys... we officially welcome you... To Bangtan." Jin says and we smile.

--Timeskip--

After that the manager decides to let us go home.

I tell the boys I'm not riding in the van since I have my skateboard.

Turns out I got there first and I waited for then outside. After a few minutes they finally got there.

"How long have you been here?" Jimin asks me.

"About 15 minutes."

I say and get up. Jin unlocks the door and we walk in.

"I'm going to make dinner for our newest member!" Jin says and we all smile.

I thank him and I walk to my room.