Live

*Rhys Prov.*

Im laying in Hobi's bed while he's in the living room sleeping, debating whether to go to the studio. Yes, I know it's 3:00 in the fucking morning.

But I can't go to sleep after that.... Nightmare. I decide to go practice anyways. I quietly get up and walk out into the hall. I grab my shoes that Kao brought over after I feel asleep.

And I grab a hoodie that is Jungkooks, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I lastly grab my phone and my wallet. And yes, Kao did bring those over too.

I pull the hood over my head and head outside. I walk down the street to a small shop and walk in to by a pack of cigarettes.

Yes, I smoke. I'm messed up, I know. Depression, Drugs, being Suicidal, Being Abused, Cutting. I walk up to the counter and ask for a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

I pay the cashier and leave to go to the park for awhile. I can't help but think someones watching me.

Then again, it is 3:00 in the morning. I don't think anyone would be awake at this time. I push that thought aside and walk to the pond/lake there.

I take out the cigarettes and light one. I stand there just smoking and looking at the veiw. "Hey!" I hear someone yell. I tune to my left and see....

Suho from....

EXO!?

'What is Suho from EXO doing here?!' I think. He comes over to me and takes the cigarette. "Hey!" I say. "You shouldn't be smoking." He says.

I give him a 'Do you think I'm stupid?' look. "Your obviously underage. And why are you out here anyways?" He asks. "First, I don't care, second. I have somewhere to be." I say and walk away.

I know. That was rude, but now. I don't give a shit. I keep walking till I get to the BigHit building. I open the doors and go inside not knowing that there was 4 people watching me.

Ok so, I don't know the EXO members very well, or Got7 that's why this might be weird... Please forgive me EXO FANNSS and GOT7 FANNNSS!!

*Suho's Prov.*
I watch as the young boy leaves. I end up following him tk the BigHit building. I was about to walk out from the trees but I see Jin and RM walking in as well.

Before they go in I step out. "Wait!" I yell. They both stop and look at me. "Suho?!" They both say. "Yeah, and do you guys know that kid?" I ask.

"Yeah... How do you know him?" RM asks. "I saw him just a bit ago, he was smoking and I took the cigarette away from him. After that he left. And i followed him to make sure he got home. But he came here." I say.

And Jin and RM both looked shocked. "Namjoon.... He smokes too.." Jin says and looks at RM. "Yeah... And that's not good." He says.

"I saw him as well." Says a voice. We all turn to a guy coming out from the shadows. It's JB from Got7!?

"JB?!" I say. He nods. "I saw him walk into a small shop down from your guy's dorm. I was walking down the street to go to the same store. Just so happened that I saw him go in there just before I did. He didn't see me and left with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I only just now seen him go into BigHit." He says.

"Wait.... Why are you guys out here anyways?" Jin asked. "Well, I couldn't sleep and decided to go to that small shop to get a snack." JB says.

"I was actually heading to our studio." I say. "Come on, I think we should all talk to Rhys." RM said. We all nod and go in. 'Rhys huh?' I think.

We enter and hear someone singing BTS's song 'Spring Day'. We all look at each other. And follow where the voice in coming from. We reach a practice room and hear the voice.

'God, that's like a angles voice.' I think. We open the door and see the boy I saw earlier singing. He was facing away from the door and away from the mirror so he couldn't see us.

We walking in and closed the door quietly. We watch as the guy sings 'Spring Day'.

*Rhys Prov.*

I get into the room and go live on my Instagram. Rhys.Official. I post my covers of EXO, BTS, Got7, Seventeen, ect. Mostly all of the Kpop groups that I know. I go on live and I sit and wait for a bit.

Soon I see that over 1,000 people are watching. "Hello." I say and read some comments.

"'Oppa, why are you up so late?' Vampire_Gwen asks. Well, I couldn't sleep and I usually get to the studio early so..." I say responding to a comment.

"'Will there be more BTS covers soon?!' Cute_Tae asks, yes matter of fact. I'm working on some songs." I say.

"'Can you please speak English? I want to hear your voice in English.' bts.love.myself asks. Well, there you go." I say in English and laugh.

I see a lot more comments about me speaking English.

"'Your English is terrible, and so is that stupid voice you have. Go kill yourself.' lil_meow_meow says. I will admit my voice is stupid. Sometimes when I sing I think I sound horrible. Which I probably do." I say responding to that comment in English.

I keep reading the comments and see them all defending me. "'Its not his fault. Don't blame him, he did nothing to you.' 'Rhys-Hyung, don't listen to them.' 'Theyre just jelly'" I say as I read the comments.

I just sit for awhile and be quiet to see what they will say. 'Look, now he's being quiet because of you!' I read one comment.

'Good, at least I don't have to hear his stupid voice.' lil_meow_meow replied. I waited just a little bit more till i came across a comment.

"'Hyung, can you sing 'Spring Day' for us?' Sure." I say but pause. "Korean Version, or English Version?" I ask.

And the comments flood with English and Korean. "Ok, I'll do English first then Korean." I say and start singing the English version.

Play video please!!

I finish and catch my breath before starting to sing the Korean Version.

Like this but a boy voice

I finish and catch my breath. I look at the comments and read them to myself. I read them but one catches my eye.

"'OMG! JIN, AND RM! SUHO AND JB!!!' Huh?" I say and keep reading. "'Hyung, look behind you!' What?" I say and turn around. I see JB, Suho, and.... Jin and RM standing there....

Hehuheu I added some of my friends Instagram names for when Rhys read the comments. Don't worry I got their approval. And YOU know who I'm talking about. Yes YOU. xD