Telling them

*Rhys Prov.*

I wake up in my bed. I look around and my head starts to pound.

I groan knowing I must be having a hangover. I get up and walk to my mirror.

I look at myself. I suddenly remember what happened.

.... I yelled.... At Jin.....

Shit. I sigh and go use the bathroom. When I come out I decide to walk to get something to eat.

I walk down stairs and see the members all talking.

The apparently didn't hear me come down since they're all talking.

I walk to the sink and get a drink of water. I turn off the water and turn around and the members are still talking.

"What about Rhys?" Jimin asks.

"What about me?" I ask and they all look at me.

"Oh... Rhys..." Jin says.

"Rhys..." Namjoon says.

"I know, I know. You wanna talk. Alright." I say and walk over.

My head still hurts but I don't care right now. I sit down my Namjoon.

"Rhys... Can you... Tell us..." Jungkook starts. I look at him.

"Yeah..." I say. I look at the floor and start talking.

".... The best way to probably describe it is depression. Anxiety, and yes.... I drink...I do that because at least when I'm not sober I can actually love myself.

(Love yourself oof 😂)

"Eating disorder...." I keep my eyes on the floor not wanting to look at the others.

"Rhys, you need he-" Suga starts but I cut him off. I look right at him.

"Help? I've tried that before. I sat there in the stupid chair just talking to the stupid therapist who didn't do shit. They didn't help me...." I say and he only nods.

It's silent for a little bit.

"Kao...." I said and they all look at me again. I look back at the floor.

"Kao tried to take me to a mental hospital..." I say and it's silent again.

"Tried. I didn't want to go.... Everybody who is like me knows that if you go into a mental hospital, you most likely won't come out.

"I cried and cried the nights before she was gonna take me. But just a day before she was, she told me she wasn't gonna do it.

" She wasn't gonna hurt me.... And I'm glad she didn't..." I say and keep looking at the floor.

"We're here for you, you know." V says. I smile.

"I know." Hobi gets up and puts his arm around me.

"Besides, what are friends for!" He says and smiles.

I chuckle. They really do care......