A break

*Rhys Prov.*

Everyone is basically asleep accent for me. I promised Kookie I would watch him. And so I will.

Trust me I'm tired as well but I'm still awake. I look around and see them all sleeping.

I decide to go take a walk. I grab my phone And get up to walk to the door. I open it quietly and close it quietly.

  I walk out into the hallway and I see about 3 nurses on there computers.

I sigh and walk to the little area the hospital has, it's a little garden.

I open the door and go and sit down. I take out my phone and take a picture for my Instagram.

Pretend it's night

Pretend it's night

Hey guys,
Still in the hospital. I'll be back soon. I promise!

I post the picture and turn off my phone. I walk up to the glass and just look out. It's always so beautiful at night in Seoul.

Well, for me it is. I like it at night. It's peaceful. I look around and see a black rose and a silver ish rose i pick them both and hold them in my hand.

They're both beautiful to me.

Not many people I know like roses

But me, I love them. I hold them in my hand and I gently place my fingers over them.

I hear my name being called and I turn around. I see Yoongi.

"oh.. Yoongi..." I say and he comes to me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me. I look at him.

"I just came here to calm down I guess. Get away from stress." I say and look back at the city.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Beautiful? I wouldn't say beautiful. It's ok." He says. I look at him.

"Well for me it is. I also liked seeing Seoul in the nightime.

"I always liked hanging out at night to. When I was in high school I used to hang out with my friends there.

"We would always run around in the streets just yelling random things. It's was fun." I say smiling at the memory.

"That does sound fun..." Yoongi says.

"Come on. Let's go back, the others wanted to go out and get your something to eat." He says and grabs my arm.

And he start to head back to the room.

Oof