Instagram

*Rhys Prov.*

I wake up in a hospital bed. I groan as I feel a sudden pain on my back and arms.

Soon a doctor came I and basically told me I can leave in about a week.

And that when I do leave I shouldn't do anything but rest. I agree and he leaves.

A nurse came in to ask if I needed anything. I just asked her for a cup of ice water. She said ok and left to grab me one.

She came back and left again. I look at the window and think for a bit.

'Will be come back? Will be go to jail? What will happen with BTS?' I think. But my thoughts are soon interrupted when I hear the door open and close.

I look and see all of the guys exept for RM. "Rhys.." Jin says. And they all hug me. They pull away and ask me stuff like am i ok. And other stuff.

But I'm too dizzy to even talk. I just give them short answers. Soon the nurse comes in and tells them visiting hours is over they all leave accept for Jin.

Who stays with me for the night. I end up falling asleep but when I wake up Jin isn't there. I grab my phone and look at the time.

It's 2:46 in the morning. I look around the room and see that all my lights are off. Well the lights that could be off.

I open up Instagram and decide to take a photo, I have to let them know I'm ok at least.

Pretend it's darker tho

"Hello everyone, I'm doing ok now. Dont worry I'm ok. I'll be going live soon to answer your questions!"
    ~Rhys.

I post the pic to my insta and the post immediately gets tons of comments like, 'Are you ok?!?' and 'What happened?!' I decide to go live while Jin is away somewhere.

I hit live and I face the camera down its facing the blanket. People start to watch and I decide to start talking.

"Hey everyone..." I say my voice sounds bad. I read the comments.

"'Hyung where are you?' Well, I'm in the hospital." I say and continue to read.

"'What Happened?' Something bad." I say in English. And this cycle keeps going toll i decide it's time to quit and go to sleep.

"Well, thanks for everyone who joined. Love ya guys!" I say and turn off the live.

I shut off my phone and go to sleep. Not hearing Jin enter the room.

Oof. WHAT IS THAT?!? LIKE 6 CHAPTERS I DID TODAY?!? xD