Don't tell

*Rhys Prov.*

"Rhys..."

"I'm not coming back..."

My heart shatters. She's not coming back!? What!?

"W-What..." I say being able to hold back a sob.

"Rhys, I'm sorry. But I have no choice." She says.

"I'm sorry..." I hear her say before I drop my phone onto the floor. I can't believe it...

She's... leaving me ....

I just stand there not caring about the fact that the call is still going on.

"Rhys? Rhys!" I hear her say in the phone. I pick it up and say, "Bye..." And hang up.

I set my phone on my bed and put my head in my hands.

Why is she leaving?! She could have asked me to help her!

Why!? Kao! Why do you have to leave me...

--Timeskip--

I'm sitting outside of our dorm. The door faces the city and we have a great view.

The others are doing their own thing and Jin and Taehyung are cooking.

They won't be done for another 10 minutes they said.

So here I am... Sitting and thinking. What are the odds that whenever I'm happy, it always goes down hill.

I don't hear the door open and someone sits down by me

. I don't bother to look, just keep staring at the city.

"I heard your call... And I'm sorry about Kao." Yoongi's voice says. I don't look at him.

"You know, she would still be happy about you being a idol. She would be proud. Proud of you Rhys." He says.

He sighs. "I know this isn't the time you wanted something like this to happen. But you have to keep going. Do you think Kao would want you to stop?"

He asks me. I shake my head no. He wraps a arm around me which suprises me.

He never does this. He usually is rude and mean.

(Aaron don't kill me 😂
Also, I EXPOSED YOU BITCH! 😂)

"It will be alright. I promise." He says and I sigh.

"Yeah..." I say. Soon enough Jimin comes out, "Hey! Guys, dinner is ready!"

He says and we get up and walk in.