Fight

*Rhys Prov.*

I was putting my computer away when I hear the door open and then slam shut.

I look and see my 'Dad.' he locks the door and looks at me angry. I look at him and so do the others.

RM, Jin, Hobi, and Jungkook are shocked. But Got7 is confused. He rushes over to me and grabs my neck blocking air to come through.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yells and im shoved to the glass mirror which breaks.

The glass all falls onto my back and some even goes in. I cry out in pain.

I try to get to Jin and the others but he picks me up and punches me in the stomach.

"GAH!" I scream and grab ahold of my stomach. It starts to bleed again.

"YOU TOLD THEM DIDN'T YOU!!!" My 'Dad' Yells and picks me up by my neck again. I start to choke.

"STOP IT!" I hear Jungkook yell. He comes running at my 'Dad' but before Jungkook can land a punch my 'Dad' grabs his arm and twists it behind his back.

"AHH-!" Jungkook screams in pain before he's thrown to the ground. He hits his head and groans in pain.

He trys to get up but my 'father' pushes him to the ground with his foot on his back.

"Don't even try to act all brave on me. Kid." He says and stomps on Jungkooks back.

"AHH!" He yells again in pain. Jin runs to him and pulls him off of Jungkook.

He grabs my 'Dad' and pins him to the floor. Jin holds him as RM is holding Jungkook on the floor.

The rest of BamBam, JB, and Jackson come over to me. They help me sit up.

The rest of Got7 went to go get Suga, Tae, Jimin, and the police. The last thing I hear before I pass out is...

"I'm sorry..."

😭😭 I cried writing this!! AHH!! I probably made YOU cry huh? I'm sorry!! 😭 xD