New Studio pt2

*Jungkook Prov*

While Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin we're setting up Rhys new studio, the rest if us were in the practice room.

Obviously, practicing.

We don't have a fanmeet or concert till next week on Tuesday.

And today is Thursday so, we have time to practice.
That and we have time to set up Rhys studio.

We all thought that Rhys deserved a new studio because he records almost all of his stuff in that small room.

So, we all asked the manager, and then poof! Rhys is getting a new studio!

That anddddd Rhys is getting to produce a album! I'm so proud of him, he went from just being a simple boy, to a idol!

Well, he technically was already one on social media, but still!

I just hope he doesn't over work himself. We finish practice and we sit down and take a break.

Suddenly, Jin comes running in and hides behind me.

"Help me Kookie!" He says and laughs.

I laugh and ask, "What even happened?" Then a mad Yoongi comes in and we all freeze.

"Shit..." I mummble but Jin hears me.

"Hey!" He hits me on my head. I suddenly change my mind about helping Jin..

"Yoongi." I say and he looks at me questionly. I step aside and gesture to Jin.

He growls and chases Jin again.

"KOOKIE WHY!?" Jin yells and runs out with a mad Yoongi behind him.
We all burst out laughing.

(I'm sure y'all are confused to let me tell ya what happened, basically while setting up Rhys new studio, Yoongi said something about how their lucky RM wasn't there.

Otherwise he would have broke everything.
So, they all smiled and Jin said, " Oh my god, Yoongi actually can smile!"
And then Yoongi got mad, chased Jin, and then yeah that happened. Ok, continue!)

--Timeskip--

*Rhys Prov*

"Dancing in the moonlight..." I say the lyric and write it down.

I smile and look at the song I just wrote.

'Good job Rhys, goob job.' I smile and put my notebook down.

My phone's starts to ring and I answer it not looking at the called ID.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Rhys, can you come to the studio? It's important. Hurry."

Jimins voice says and he hangs up before I even get to answer.

"Oookkk then." I grab my bag and start to go to the studio.

YEET another update! 💜