Worry

*BTS Prov.*

"Maybe the others are better off without me." Rhys says.

All the members are worried for their close friend. They all watch as Rhys starts to cry.

He looks at the camera but looks away.

Just as he looks away the comments start to flood in about making him cry, some people are scolding the person that said that.

Rhys, still crying, takes the phone and sets it on something. He backs away form the camera and we can see his whole body.

He put his hands on his head and screamed as if he was stressed out.

The members were all shocked at what he did.

He keeps crying and looks at the table next to him
He sweeps all the stuff that was on there into the floor.

He keeps crying and looks at the camera and says, "Maybe your right. I should just kill myself." He says.

The others are all still shocked. That and they are worried as well.

The members watch as Rhys falls to the floor and crys again.

He looks up at the camera and he must have seen the comment asking him if he's ok.

But he just ignores it and gets up. He walks to somewhere and come back with a bottle of Soju.

At this Namjoon speaks up, "Come on, we have to go help him." He says and the members follows him as they run out of the building.

They keep running till they get to Rhys hangout.

We reach the place and I open up the door to see Rhys....

Drinking..

*Rhys Prov.*

I hear the door open and i look and see Namjoon and the others.

"Rhys..." Jin says. I look at him.

"GET OUT!" I yell at him. He seems shocked but comes over to me and takes the bottle away.

I grab at him and try to grab the bottle only to be grabbed my someone's arms.

I start to thrash around in the persons arms. I end up kicking the person and he stumbles backwards.

I turn around and see it's Yoongi. I don't care. I look at Jin and yell at him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I run to him and grab him. But I'm pulled back by some strong arms.

I struggle against them and I hear Namjoons voice. "Rhys please stop." He says.

I keep struggling and I scream. "I can't..." I say and start to cry into namjoons arms.

He let's me go and I lean against the wall and slide down and cry. I feel someone come up to me and hug me.

I hug them back. The person starts to rub my back as I cry.

"It's ok Rhys... We're here..." It's Jungkooks voice.

I keep crying and I manage to say, "T-They want m-me dead..." I say in between sobs.

I cry even more....

Until I pass out from crying to much....