Filming

*Rhys Prov.*

I walk to my phone and start the music to my song 'Lie.'

I get into position and the song starts as soon as it starts I start to sing.

Like this but Rhys is singing it.

I finish and I walk over to my phone and see I have 5 notifications from Kao.

I open up my messages from her

'Hey Rhys, u gonna be at practice?'

'Rhys?'

'RHYS!.'

'ANSWER UR PHONE!'

'Heh, it's ok. I'm joking you don't have to practice today. I'll see you tonight.'

That's the last text I got from her. That was at 8:47am. And it's 9:36am now.

'God. I'll just tell her I'm gonna be at that place. I tell the boys I'll be back in a bit. They all said ok. And I left to change for the "Mv" I'm shooting today.

The song I'm doing is my song 'Lie.' I'm gonna surprise my fans by posting my song. I want into my studio and grab my clothes for the Mv.

I take them and change.

This but Rhys is wearing these with them

I finish putting on my outfit and I to my hair and don't put on any makeup

I finish putting on my outfit and I to my hair and don't put on any makeup. I don't wear makeup. It makes me feel extra.

I walk back tk the studio and see the boys waiting. I walk in and they all look at me. "We can help, just tell us what to do and well do it." Suho says.

"Alright I need one of you to film. And te rest of you... Well, you can come." I say and they cheer. I chuckle and say, "Let's go." I grab my bag that has my equipment and we start walking.

"Rhys, where are we going?", BamBam asks. "We're going to a secret place that I only know of. I usually go there to film." I say and we keep walking.

Soon we get to the place. It's just as plain as usual.

It's this area where Rhys is filming

And that's how I like it. Because that way it can only focus on the person. I walk a ways out on to the land and stop.

I hand them the camera and we start to film. I hand them the music player and we start the song.

The song ends and I wait till the song repeats. The boys all clap and I get up and run screaming "AHHHH!!" I run past them and slow down and laugh.

They all laugh with me. "ITS FINALLY DONEEE!" I scream. And spin in a circle with my arms out. The boys all laugh at me.

"Hey! Ive been planning that for 3 months. And not yet I haven't been able to film it till now. So im very happy." I say and laugh.

After awhile we start the photoshoot. We walked to a forest and did the photoshoot.

We walked past a patch of grass. I stopped the others and told them to follow me. "Ok so, Go right here and take the picture." I told them.

I grabbed the ribbon and we took the picture. I hot up and saw the picture.

 I hot up and saw the picture

Pretend it's Rhys.

"That looks so cool!" Sehun says. We all laugh at Exos Maknae. We continue to take some concept photos till we find our way back to the plains.

We back our stuff and head back to the studio.

Short chapters but... I made them happy just for YOU! xD