Questions

*BTS Prov.*
Jimin, Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and Suga were downstairs when they heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

We all looked and saw RM, Jin, and Rhys friend Kao. "Is he ok?" Jimin asks. "He'll be ok.." Kao said. We all took a breath of relief.

"He just needs time to rest, he'll wake up after awhile tho." Kao said. They all walk and join us sitting in the living room.

"Kao..." Jungkook said. "Yes?" She replied. "Who.... Who did that... To Rhys?" He asked. We all looked at him.

We could all tell he was absolutely worried about him, even tho we only knew him for a day.

"I'm....Not in a position to tell you guys right now.." She said. "Why?" J-Hope asked. "J-Hope." RM said.

"Come on! I know for a fact that your all thinking the same thing!" J-Hope said. We all looked at each other.

It's true, we were all thinking the same thing. But we didn't want to admit it. It's not our place. But in the end, we're all worried.

"No, it's ok." Kao said. "Um... This might change what you think about your manager tho..." She said.

All the boys exept for RM and Jin knew what she was talking about. Their manager is abusing his own son. "No.... It's .. not true..." Jimin said.

"So.. you know?" Kao said. Everyone but RM and Jin nodded. "I'm lost..." RM said. "Yeah.." Jin replied.

"Well..." J-Hope said. He looked at Kao. "Your manager....." She starts. All the boys look at her. "He beats Rhys.... And yes. Rhys is your managers son." She finishes and all of BTS are shocked.

Their manager. The one that was always happy for them and made them happy.... Abuses his own son...

"Don't tell Rhys, that I told you.... He would kill me." Kao said. "Why?" Jin asked. "Because no one knows expect me, Him, and your manager. I swore that I wouldn't tell anyone. He wants to be in a boy group so bad he'll do anything. So he puts up with it. He father doesn't want him in a boy group for personal reasons. And when Rhys tells him that he gets mad and takes it out on him." Kao said.

"Is is because he's a girl?" Suga said blankly. They all looked at him. He was looking at the ground arms crossed. "Yoongi!" Jin said scolding him.

"Are you still on this?" V said. "Yoongi, drop it. He's a guy." J-Hope said. "You sure about that?" Yoongi said blankly still looking at the ground.

"Yoongi, drop it." RM said. "COME ON! I KNOW THAT YOUR ALL THINKING THE SAME THING!" He yelled. "Suga that's enough!" Jin yelled.

The boys were shocked. No one has ever heard Jin yell like that. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We look and see Rhys. "Your right Suga...." Was all he said. He ran to the door and ran outside.

We all got up and ran after him. Not realizing that it was raining. After a little while we lost him.

"Shit..." Kao said. We all stop and take a small rest. "Ok, well split into groups. RM, and J-hope, Jimin and Suga, V and Jungkook, and Jin and Myself." Kao says and we all split off.

*Rhys Prov.*
I start to run from the house. I hear footsteps coming from behind me but I run around a corner to hid from them.

I take a allyway and i end up behind them I see them. I slid down by the wall as I'm soaked in my clothes which were just a shirt and my black ripped jeans.

 I slid down by the wall as I'm soaked in my clothes which were just a shirt and my black ripped jeans

Just pretend it's yours xD

I decide to get up and start walking. My blue hair starts to get even more wet as I walk. Soon enough I'm soaked in rain. But I don't mind, I actually like the rain.

Whenever it rains I'll always walk to the dock to just sit and watch. It's that or I just walk along the shore line. It calms me most of the time.

I continue walking not knowing that the others are watching. My stomach feels.... Better... I guess. I mean, I don't know how long I've been out for but I've gotten a little better.

I walk to shore line and walk into the water a little bit, due to the fact that I don't have my shoes on. I just left. I can't believe she let it slip.

I thought I could trust her. She knows I have trust issues and yet she goes and tells them?! Ugh... I walk a little bit further into the water till it's up to my knees.

I don't care, I'm already cold. I take put the picture I have and rip it up. It's not like I need it anyways. Its just a picture of me, my 'Dad' and my Mom.

Before I throw them into the water I take one look and my mom. I sigh and throw them as far as I could.

I watch and the water over takes the peices of the picture and see it slowly disappear.

I was about to get out when I hear my name being called out I turn around and see all of the boys and Kao....

"Shit...."

Hehehehuhu! There! I made this chapter a little bit happier! Just for YOU! And YOU know who you are!