BTS concert pt 3

*Rhys Prov*

As soon as we got there, fans were at the back waiting for the boys. I got worried that the ARMYs would get suspicious.

Jimin must have noticed this and looked at me.

"Don't worry, here." He said and he handed me his face mask. I took it and put it on and he looked at me.

He pulled the hood of my hoodie up and said, "There. Now no one will recognize you."

He says and smiles. I half smile and the van stops. Signaling that we have to get out.

I was the last to get out so I was behind the others. I could feel the ARMYs looking at me with tense eyes.

I just keep my head down and follow the members. We get inside and the members are moved to get ready.

I follow them only to stand in a corner waiting. We were in one if the break rooms here and I could here the ARMYs outside.

Soon after everyone was ready and they were escorted to the back if the stage.

The members went to their places and I just stood there watching.

The member insisted that I watch from behind the stage, so I would be safe. Which I didn't mind.

So I watch as they all walk away and go into their Positions. Soon enough, the concert starts and the ARMYs are loud.

I watch as the boys start to sing 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' and the fans go crazy. I smile to myself and watch as they preform.

It's not until the middle if the preformance that they start talking.

"Ah, It's been... Very interesting this past week right guys?" Namjoon says.

And he looks at the others and the others smile and nod. "Especially with what's coming up." Jimin says.

"Ah, that. I'm very excited. "Jungkook says. I know that they're talking about me. They told me that they're hinting to it but won't tell. "ARMYs, we have a question to ask you." Jin says and the ARMYs starts cheering. The boys walk off in different directions on the stage and start talking...