Visiting

*Taehyungs Prov.*

I woke up and took a shower. I got dressed and so did the others.

We all got up and eat breakfast and headed to the hospital. We walk in and we ask what rooms Jungkook and Rhys are in.

They told us and we split into groups. Jimin, and Yoongi go to Jungkook and Me and Hobi go to Rhys.

We open the door and see Rhys on his phone. And we see a sleeping Namjoon.

He's leaning on Rhys bed while sitting on a chair that is next to it.

"Fell Asleep just a little bit ago. I finally got him to sleep. Hes been up ever since yesterday. If you look closely you can see his eyebags." Rhys said.

We walk in and sit down by him. He looks up at us. "Where's the other two?" He asks.

"They went to go see Jungkook." Hobi said. "Hm." Rhys said. "So, how are you doing?" I ask.

He looks down at his phone, "I'm... Ok. Sore. But ok." He says not looking up at us.

We sit in silence and only once in awhile well talk.

We stay quiet due to Namjoon is still sleeping. I look at him, Rhys is right. If you look closely you can see his eyebags.

I sigh and lean back in my chair. Soon Namjoon wakes up.

He gets up and sees us and says, "I'm gonna go see Jungkook." We nod and he leaves.

  We sit there for awhile till a nurse comes in.

"I have to give you (random injection) again. I'm sorry." She says. "It's ok." Rhys says.

She nods and comes over to Rhys. He looks away and our eyes meet. I realize he's looking away from the needle.

She pokes it into him and he makes a pained face for a second. She pulls it out and puts a bandage on it.

After that she leave and Rhys ends up going back to sleep.

'I guess that makes him sleepy' I think. Soon Jin barges in.

"It's Jungkook."

Hehehuh I'm so mean.