Bangtang Reacts

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN MOST!
⚠️SONG NOT MINE!⚠️

*Rhys Prov*

It's been 2 weeks since I finishes my debut video, and we all got called into the studio, even tho it was our day off.

We walk in and we see the camreas, we all are ushered to a couch and we all sit down.

I sit on the floor with Jimin and Jungkook, and then there's a computer in front of us, with a picture of me frowning.

I look at the staff and the camera, "Is this my debut video?" I ask and they nod.

I get scared and say, "Oh no..." And the members laugh.

"I'm sure it's gonna be great Rhys." Jin says and I look at him.

"I hope your right.." I say and then I click play. And the video starts.

Rhys is in the middle od thw frame and hes dressed in all white.
A long sleeved white shirt, and he opens his eyes, looking right at the camera.

"I feel attacked." Jin said and we all laugh.

Then the screen goes black and then there's a faint play of a ukulele.
And the camrea comes down from pointing at the ceiling to the wall where Rhys is.
He looks up and starts to sing while the camera catches his every movement.

"Often, I am upset..."

Then the scene cuts to where Rhys is standing in the rain holding some white roses.
Hes wearning a black long sleeve with a white short shirt on  top of it, with blue ripped jeans on.
His hair is soaked and he let's the roses fall out of his hand.

"That I cannot fall in love, but I guess.."

Then it while he's singing that the roses hit the ground and water goes everywhere on the ground.

"This avoids the stress of falling out of it..."

Then it's a close up of Rhys eyes.

"Are you, tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear, when I'm ready I will fly us out of here..."

Rhys is back against the wall singing and looking at the camera wearing white again.
Then soft piano music mixed with the ukulele plays.

"I'll cut my hair..."

It switches to where Rhys is standing in front of a mirror in a black room wearing a deep blue sweater and black pants.

"To make you stare..."

Rhys stands still in a crowd wearing the same thing in the last scene, while people just walk by, some taking glances at him.
Some even stoping and staring.

"I'll hide my chest and fidgue our a way to get us out of here..."

The scene changes again and Rhys is standing in the black room again and but the mirror is shattered.
This time he's wearing a red sweater with black pants and his hood is up.
And his face I full of scars and cuts.

The soft music plays again and Rhys is walking next to a bridge and he stops.
He's wearing a blue demi jacket, a white shirt and blue ripped jeans. He looks out over the river just looks.