Lessions

--The next Day--

*Rhys Prov*

I woke up hearing my alarm going off, as usual. I get up and get dressed and do my usual routine.

I put on a simple outfit.
A red plain shirt, jeans, and a pair of converses.

I grab my bag and walk into the living room and see Jungkook. He was watching last night's live on the TV.

He must have heard me because he looked at me.

"Oh, Rhys. What are you doing?" He asked me.

I look at him, "Going to practice... I decided to start my lessons today. That way I won't fall behind or mess up." I say and he sighs.

"Just..... Be careful ok? We're both still healing." He says and I only nod.

"I'll be back tonight. If anything happens, call me." I say and he nods.

"Cya Jungkook." I say and open the door and walk out.

I slowly make my way to the studio, the fact that Kao left still hasn't set in yet...

--timeskip--

It's been 3 hours and I've been practicing non-stop.

Since I knew almost all of the songs by heart, it was easy. The dance instructor said that I could go home at noon but I decided against it.

I still have to film and let my fans know I'm ok. I realized that they still don't know what happened.

And since I am a member of BTS now, they should know.

But that will have to wait. I can't tell them....

Not yet...

--timeskip--

It's already 5 pm and I'm still practicing. My costume for my next cover came.

The cover I'm doing is circus themed. Kind of.

And since I actually like 'Book of Circus',

(Black Butler 😂👌)

I decided to do a cover of that.

Since my official training ended 2 hours ago, I'm learning the dance to 'Midnight Circus' by SunnyHill.

I know the song is old but I like doing covers of old songs. So here I am.

Learning the dance, while trying to keep Kao off my mind.

By now, the fact that she's gone has set in. But I don't like to talk about it. She hasn't called or texted me yet.

Then again, we have different time zones.

So I keep practicing trying to keep Kao off my mind.