Reasurence

*Jin's Prov.*

I was on my phone when Rhys started to move in his sleep. I look up at him and sigh.

'Good. He's still asleep. He needs it after all. It's not like I didn't notice his eye bags.' I think.

I look back done at my phone only to here Rhys murmur something.

"Let them go..." He murrmers. I don't think much of it and go back to scrolling through Instagram.

But Rhys starts to murrmer things again. I didn't hear all of it but I heard some of it.

"Helped me..." He murrmers.

"Let them go..." He murrmers again. This time he starts to move in his sleep as if someone's holding him down.

I get up and go to him and call out his name. "Rhys.." I say softly. But he keeps moving.

Now this gets me really concerned. "Rhys.." I say again.

"No..." He murrmers and moves again. "Rhys?" I ask.

"NO!!" He yells again. This time I yelled his name, "Rhys!" I say he shoots up and he looks around shocked.

He looks at me and I pull him into a hug. He starts to cry. "It's ok Rhys..." I say and rub him back.

He clings onto me like if he let's go I'll disappear. "Rhys... What happened?" I ask.

"N-Namjoon-n Died-d..." He says. I'm shocked at this but I keep my cool. I keep rubbing his back.

"Don't worry it's just a nightmare..." I say. He keeps sobbing onto my shirt.

"But it felt so real..." He says and keeps crying.

"It's not... I promise. I can go get Namjoon if you what me to." I say.

Namjoon is still with Jungkook and the others at stiff at the house. Plus it's only 5 am in the morning.

And it's still dark outside. "Y-Yeah..." He managers to say.

"Alright I'll be back.." I say and he pulls away. I get up and go get Namjoon. As I'm walking down the hallway I hear someone yell.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" I tune around and see a woman with her son. He's passed out in her arms.

Doctors and nurses go running to her. 'I hope he'll be ok..' I think and keep walking down the hallway.

I reach Jungkooks room and I open up the door. I see Jungkook who's still sleeping and Namjoon who has his eyes closed.

He opens them where he hears me enter. He looks at me. "Rhys needs you." I say and he gets up and walks over to me.

"What happened?" He asks quietly.

"He had a nightmare and in the nightmare you died. He woke up crying and I told him I'd come and get you." I said and he nods slowly.

I pat him on the back, "He really needs you Namjoon. Hes scared to death. He thinks you really died. Go to him I'll watch Jungkook." I say and he nods.

He's at the door when I stop him. "And Namjoon." I say he turns around. "Yeah?" He asks.

"And get some sleep while your at it. You look tired." I say and he chuckles and leaves.

I sit down and look at Jungkook...

Hope ya liked it!