Attacked

*Rhys Prov*

"Wait..." I say into the phone.

"What?" Kao asks.

"What state are you even staying in?" I ask still not knowing where she's staying. I never asked.

"I'm staying in (Random city in America)" she says.

"Ohhh... Well, I hope your doing ok.." I say and i can hear Kao sigh.

"I am Rhys. And Rhys." Kao asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

".... Nevermind, just know that I love you. And stay safe. Also, I'll be watching your preformaces." She says and I smile.

"Thanks Kao... And... I love you too.." I say and she hangs up. I slowly set my phone down and sigh.

At least I know she's ok. I start to pack up for the night. I put my phone, and all my other stuff in my backpack.

I'm packing up my stuff when I hear the door open. I look at see Chul.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask and he just looks at me.

"I came to get you. Those boys? Yeah, they're worried about you. Asked me to come and get your little ass." He says teasingly.

I shake my head and smile. He walks over to me and I walk over to him.

"So you ready? Im just here to take you as close as I can." He says.

"Let me guess, you have a party to go too?" I ask teasingly.

"Man, you know me too well~." He says and we walk out.

--timeskip--

We reach the corner of the street where the dorm is and he stops.

"I'mma stop here. I gotta go, you know where." He says and smirks. I just chuckle.

"Cya Chul." I say and walk away.

"Cya bro!" He says and walks away as well. I reach the corner and I see the dorm.

I can hear the members since the windows are open and... They're loud.

I smile. But that soon fades when im pinned against a wall...