Helping Him

*Jungkooks Prov.*

I watch as Rhys struggles in Yoongi-Hyungs arms.

He keeps kicking him and once Rhys kicked him in the stomach he let's him go and stumbles back.

I walk over to him and help him. "I'm fine Kookie." He says and I only nod.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Rhys yells. I look and see him holding Jin by his collar.

But Namjoon-Hyung comes and takes Rhys off of Jin.

Rhys then begins to struggle in Namjoon-Hyungs arms.

But he doesn't kick him. "Rhys... Please stop." Namjoon says.

I want him to stop too. It's scaring me. I don't like it when people are drunk and mad.

I back away and I end up bumping into V-Hyung.

He looks at me and hugs me, he must have noticed that I was scared.

"It's ok Kookie..." He whispers into my ear. I keep my head in V-Hyungs chest.

The members know that I hate it when people are drunk. Especially when the people are people that I know.

I hate it.

It scares me.

I kept my head in V-Hyungs chest until I hear Rhys cry and say, "I can't..."

I lift my head up and see Rhys lean against the wall and slide down.

He keeps crying. I should go and comfort him.. he needs it.

Besides, Rhys won't hurt me. Not like other people. I walk up tot Rhys and hug him without hesitation.

I don't normally do this with people. But I hate to see Rhys like this. He can't just keep drinking his problems away.

"It's ok Rhys.... We're here..." I say and rub his back.

Rhys soon enough hugs back and keeps crying. I just sit there and let him cry on my shoulder. He needs to vent.

And he needs to let his stress out. After while he stops crying and I look at him.

He's asleep. Good, he needs it. Jin-Hyung comes over and takes Rhys in his arms.

"Come on we might as well just go back to the dorms." He says the they all walk out except for me.

I'm stuck in place. Did that just happen?

Is Rhys suicidal?

Why does he drink?

He's not legally allowed to. Why didn't he tell us this?

Does he not trust us?

I'm brought back from my thoughts as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look and see V-Hyung. "Come on Kookie. Don't want you being here by yourself." He says and smiles.

I smile as well and we make out way back to the other.

Soon we get to the dorm and Jin lays Rhys down in his bed.

The rest of us are on the couch waiting....