Who is that?

*Rhys Prov.*

I was walking up to my room when I hear Chul yell, "Hey bro! Look at this!"

I go downstairs and see him by the drawers by the couch. I walk up to him.

"Yeah?" I ask him. He turns to me. "Look at this." He says and hands me a picture.

It's.... A photo of me and my 'Dad'...... And.... Who's that women?!

My face turns into a confused one. "Bro that's probably you." Chul says and points to the baby in the picture.

I shake my head no. "It's probably not." I say and Chul looks at me.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that is you. Look, that's your dad." He says and points to the man in the picture.

I look at it too. It does look like thats my 'Dad'. I sigh. Wait... Does that mean... That women...

Is my Mom!?

*Chuls Prov.*

After awhile of us packing what we can. Rhys turns to me.

"Hey, thanks for helping me." He says and I smile.

"No problem bro." I say and he smiles.

We walk out of the house, which is empty now since we took everything that's Rhys and some stuff that is his dad's.

We're walking down the sidewalk of our neighborhood and I say,

"Hey Rhys. How about we go get some drinks? Then after, I'll walk you home?" He looks at me.

"You sure? I'm sure the others will worry about me." He says. I groan.

"Come on Rhys! I haven't seen you since you became a trainee! Have some fun!" I say and he sighs.

"Alright, let's take this stuff to your house." He says and I nod. We get to my house and I put his stuff into my room.

Since my parents both work at night, I get to be out late and they never know.

We set his stuff in my room and we go outside. Right not is 8:46pm and it's pretty dark.

We walk to the small store that's near my horse and but some drinks. Soju to be exact.

We pay and we leave to some allyway. I'm leaning on the brick wall and Rhys is sitting on the ground.

"Hey Rhys." I ask he looks at me.

"Yeah?" He says. "Wanna go live?" I ask and he smiles.

"Hell yeah." He says and brings out his phone.

But before he does that he takes a picture.