Stay with us

*Rhys Prov.*

I watch as the boys go back and forth talking

. Most of it is about how far they have come.

They even mentioned that someone, who was me, was joining the group.

They asked if they will welcome the new member and the ARMYs went crazy.

Yelling and screaming yes. I smiled at that. Knowing that the ARMYs will accept me.

They kept talking and all ARMYs were either crying or cheering.

But what they said last got all the ARMYs crying and cheering.

"ARMYS, will you stay with us forever?"

--After the concert--

*Rhys Prov.*

After the concert finished I was very happy and the boys could see that.

I was smileing for them at how well they preformed. And the fact that they told them about the new member.

And how the ARMYs responded. They all came over to me and gave a group hug.

"See Rhys! They'll love you!" Jungkook said smiling.

"Yeah." I say and smile as well.

"Let's go celebrate!" Jimin said and we all smiled. They all planned a party afterwards. We were all going somewhere else tho.

Not at the dorm.

Which I didn't mind. The boys all got into casual clothes and walked to the van.

However Namjoon looked at me and said, "Your coming you know that right?" And I chuckled.

"I know." I say. "Here, wear these so they can't see your face."

He hands me a black face mask and I take it. And i pull up my hood and he nods.

"There, now no one will know who you are. Oh and the cameras are going to be there. If they follow you around, you can tell then to go."

He says and I nod. "Rhys... It's going to be live by the way. Is that ok?"

He asks and I look at him. "Yeah, Namjoon. It's fine with me." I say and he smiles.

"Alright, let's go." He says and we make our way to the others.