Memorys

*Rhys Prov*

I walk into the studio and shut the door. I walk over to the mirror in the room and sit down.

I open my phone and see I have tons of notifications from my Instagram.

My fans are worried, so I decide to post a picture.

Stressed, depressed, work

Basically 3 words that describe me right now...

Post/ Forget Post?

I post the picture and set my phone down. I slide over to the mirror so I'm leaning on it. But I'm looking away.

I'm still hurting but not as much. I grab my notebook, aka my song book, and flip through the pages.

I keep flipping till I get to a new page.

I smile, this notebook I the only thing I have of my mom....

-Flashback-

I was playing quietly by myself in my room. Laughing and smileing, but still keeping quiet.
Today was my 5th birthday.
And i knew my Dad wouldn't get my anything, so I just stayed in my room.
I was playing when I heard my Dad call me downstairs. "Coming!" I said and walked downstairs.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw my Dad holding something.
"Jin-Woo.... Come here.." he said to me.

I slowly walked over to him.
I didn't want to get a beating.
I got closer and he looked at me. "Happy Birthday.... Jin-Woo.."
My Dad says and he hands me a box. I take it heasitenly and unwrap it.

I open the box to see
....... A notebook....
I flip through the pages and all the pages are blank.
I look at my Dad.

"From.... Your.... Mother...." He says, he looks away and gets up and leaves the house.
Slamming the door on his way out.

I run up into my room and shut the door.
I sit on my little desk and open it, and I start to write...

-End of Flashback-

"Mom......" I say. I shake the memory away and start to write my debut song...