Thoughts

*Rhys Prov.*
I was walking out of my studio when I hear the boys all laughing and joking around.

I smile at that and think, 'Atleast their happy.' I keep walking till I get to the door and walk out.

I get out and see cars and people just being normal. I start to walk to my hangout.

As I'm walking I start thinking.

'Are the others happy without me?' I think. 'Wait, Rhys, don't tell yourself this. This is what happened the last time.' I tell myself.

I'm not gonna lie, I have my doubts about the others secretly hate me.

I sometimes think that they just hate me but I always brush it off. I mean, if they hated me.

They would have kicked my out right? Right? As I'm walking I end up bumping into someone. I don't look up from the ground and keep walking.

I keep thinking not caring about what just happened. I keep walking till I get to my hangout.

I walk through the allyways and I eventually get there. I walk to my little hangout and open the door.

I walk in and see that my stuff is still here.  I walk to my couch and sit down.

I look at my phone and see it's already 3:10.

I sigh and go grab a drink from my mini fridge. I walk back and sit down.

I start to drink my pop but I cant keep myself from thinking negative things.

'Do the others even like me? Do they even care? They probably don't. Kao probably doesn't either. Nor Chul. They probably just try to make me happy,  but they probably all hate me.' I think.

I sigh and decide to go live. Maybe that will help me forget my negative thoughts.

And so I start the live. But I was wrong.... So wrong....