Dance Practice

*Rhys Prov.*

I get into position and the music starts.

Like this and when Rhys lifts his shirt they can see the bandage's. And when RM says "Stop" you do this.

1:55 to 1:57 is what you do. You do that 3 times but fast.

I take a breath and wait for the next song to come on.

I couldn't find just one person doing it so like this. But ur always in front. Even in the chorus.

The song stops and I grab my water before I continue but I can't help but feel eyes on me.

Soon the next song comes on and I start.

I take a breath and get into position for the last song.

I finish and sit down and then lay down. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I hear the door open and people come inside.

I get up and see all of Exo and Got7. They are all shocked and sad for me. 'Shit, they saw the bandage's.' I think.

Suho comes up to me. "It's... Ok Rhys me and JB both told everyone. It's ok. They know and I told them not to tell anyone if you dont want to." He says.

I look up at him. "Alright." I say and look at them. JB comes to me too. "Don't worry we made sure we told them before we came over there." He says.

"Everything?" I ask. "Just what you told us." He says and points to Suho and himself. I take a sigh of relief, because if they knew that BTS's manager is abusing me.

That would be the of me. Suho brings the rest of Exo to me to meet me.

Soon I met all the members personally. They're all really nice. They we all chatting to themselves when I decided to do some freestyle.

Loud enough for me to hear but quiet enough so they can all talk to each other. I walked in front of the mirror and put on Monster by EXO.

I know they're watching but I have to record today and I don't want to be rustly.

As im dancing I can tell everyone gets quiet due to i can actually hear the music. The song ends and I hear them all clapping.

I look at them and smile. Yugyeom comes up to me and whispers, "Do you know any of our songs?" He asks shyly.

I chuckle and pat him on the shoulder. "Yes I do. And I can do them if you want me to." I say and he lights up. He nods and I smile.

"Alright, how about you pick?" I ask. He nods and I bring him over to my phone. He picks a song and i start dancing.

As I'm dancing I realize it's 'Hard Carry.' I finish and Yugyeom comes up to me and hugs me. I hug back knowing I probably made his day.

He let's go and smiles. 'Should I ask him? Maybe they can help me with filming.' I think. "Hey, can you and they guys help me film today?" I ask.

"Yeah! We have a day off anyways. I'll ask them!" He says and runs off to the others. I smile.

He comes back and says, "Yeah we wouldn't mind, and the rest of Exo would want to come to it that's ok." He asks.

I smile, "That's perfect Yugyeom. I wouldnt mind. But I'll. have to practice first." I say and he smiles. "Sure!" He says happy.

I smile and turn in the music and start practicing the song.

Short I know.