Video?

*Rhys Prov.*

Me and Chul end up walking to the park near BigHit. We're by the park when I hear some kids playing.

I turn to the little kids in the playground. I smile and we continue walking.

I realize I haven't done a video in about a week. A idea pops into my head and I turn to Chul.

"Hey Chul." I say and he looks at me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Since the guys are gonna be out all day, wanna make a YouTube Video with me?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do?" He asks me.

"We can do a Q and A if you want too." I say and he nods. I smile and we walk to the BigHit building.

I walk in and hear music playing. Probably the boys. I walk past the women and give her a nod. She smiles and nods back.

We walk to my own studio where i have my computer, audio recording, ect.

I do most of my singing covers in there. I walk to my desk and pull put my chairs.

Yes, I have two chairs, I always keep one in case I film with Kao. I get the space ready for filming and Chul gets some questions ready.

I set up the camera and the lighting. I end up hitting record before I was ready. Im trying to adjust the camera when i realize it's on.

I laugh and Chul looks at me. I turn around and look at him.

"It was recording the whole time I was trying to get it to adjust." I say and he bursts out laughing.

"Ok, well, it's ready anyways so let's get started!" I say and we start the video.