Bad things

*Rhys Prov.*

I enter my room and sit down at my little desk that I have. I keep my computer here, I sometimes take it with me to the studio but I keep it here. I

decide to look up some shows they did, since I'll be in them I might as well get a feel for them now.

I find one and it's the one where they just started out.

Where all their songs were, "like punk music". I had to chuckle at that.

When I first saw that comment to laughed for a good 5 minutes.

I watch them and end up closeing my computer.

I close it and just sit there for awhile... Thinking...

'What will A.R.M.Ys think?'

'Will they hate me?'

'What if I'm not accepted by the A.R.M.Ys?'

I sit there and keep thinking about what might happen. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone going off.

I look at the called ID and it's Kao. I smile and pick up.

"Hey Noona." I say.

"Hey Rhys, I heard about what happened. Congrats!" She says and I smile.

"Thanks Noona."

I say and she says, "Anything for my little boy. Oh and Rhys... I know this is all happy and anything but I have something to tell you."

My smile instantly fades. "What is it?" I ask and I hear her sigh on the line.

"I have to go to America..." My heart drops. Why didn't she tell me before!?

Wait, is it because of her family?

"What..." I say and she says, " It's because of my family. They don't want me here anymore. They want me back. I'm not really sure why, but I have no choice. Money is not coming fast enough and I can't pay for my house anymore."

Why didn't she tell me?! I could have helped her! But she didn't, she wanted me happy so she didn't tell me.

I let out a chocked sob.

"W-when are you coming b-back?" I say.

"Rhys..."

"I'm not coming back..."