Lessons pt 2

*Rhys Pov*

By now it's 11pm and I'm going through the dance and practicing the songs.

By that I mean im actually just going through all of the dances that the chorographer practice with me.

The dances are easy but you know the song 'Go Go'? And that weird hip thing?

Yeah, I can't do it. I don't know why! All it is, is just moving your hips and arms!

I just- I don't know why. I just can't do it.

I sigh and continue to dance to the songs.

--timeskip--

It been a hour and it's now midnight.

Am i tired? Yes.

But am I'm going to stop? No.

Plus, it's keeping my mind off of Kao. I don't want to accept the fact that she's gone but at some point.

I'll have too. I end up collapseing on the floor due to exaustion.

'I really should have eaten something before I came here.' I think to myself and take deep heavy breathes.

I hear my phone ring and I look at it. I get up and grab it. I push answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Rhys? Is that you?" I hear Kaos voice on the phone and I instantly smile.

"Kao!" I say into the phone.

"Whoa! Miss me already huh?" She says and I chuckle.

"Of course I do Kao! You basically raised me... Thanks for that.." I say and smile.

"No need Rhys. I'm so proud of you. You've grown into the young man, I always knew you would be. Anyways, how are things there?" She asks and I laugh.

"It's only been a day Kao. But yeah, things have been good. The members revealed that 'someone' was joining. And the ARMY are excited." I say and Kao gasps.

"Rhys! That's great! Now you know that the ARMYs will accept you." She says.

"Yeah.... But I still have my doubts." I say and Kao sighs on the other side of the line.

"Rhys.. it's gonna be fine. I'm sure the ARMYs will accept you. And if they don't, then they aren't real ARMYs." She says and I nod as if she can see me.

"Yeah... But anyways, how are you doing in America?" I ask her.

"Things are going good. Turns out I just got a job offer here and since I was already here. I accepted it.

" It pays good money, and I have my own apartment here. But other than that, things are going slow." She says.

"That's good" I say and smile.... 'Shes happy...'