News

*Jungkooks Prov.*

I was taken back to my room and a nurse came in. She helped me and bandaged me up.

Now I'm sitting on my bed with my hyungs beside me. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin. They all felt guilty and stayed with me.

I grab my phone end scroll through our Instagram page.

I see that Namjoon-Hyung posted a picture of, well a little bit of me. And a picture of Rhys but his face is blacked out.

I decide to scroll through the comments.

'OMG! I hope the members are ok!'

'What happened?! I need to know!!'

'Is that Jungkook?'

'Who is that other person? I'm pretty sure they would have showed us the person if it was a member.'

I keep scrolling through the comments till I get tired.

I set my phone near my hand and fall asleep.

*Yoongis Prov.*

As soon as Jungkook falls asleep we start to talk.

"Now what are we going to do?" Jimin asks.

"Well, were definitely going to get a new manager." I say.

"Yeah, and when we do get a new manager..." Namjoon says but stops. We nod for him to continue.

"Myself and Jin we're wondering if we should add Rhys to our group." He says. I'm shocked, happy, and worried.

Shocked because I never thought that we could actually do that. But I guess we could if we get a new manager.

Happy because this way we can protect Rhys better and he'll be joining our group. Plus, since he is a trainee he'll be able to pick up fast and join us.

But... I'm worried because the A.R.M.Ys might treat him wrong. I know he's already been getting hate, but this could make this twice as worse!

I look at Namjoon, "Does the other members know about this?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Only you guys, Jin and myself." I now.

Now I'm really excited for Rhys to join. But I'm also....

Very worried...

What do I even put here anymore.... :/