Get to know each other

*Rhys Prov.*
I turn around and see Kao and the boys there......

"Shit..."

Soon Kao comes running to me. She collides with my body and she hugs me. I stand there emotionless and don't hug her back.

"Rhys.... I'm so sorry.." she says I stay silent. "Why did you run?" She asks and pulls away. I stay silent. "Rhys talk to me." She says.

I say silent again but this time she pulls my hand and we walk to the shore. I keep my head down as we reach the boys.

"Rhys, are you ok?" Jimin asks. I simply nod. "That's good." Jin says with a smile. "Rhys..." Yoongi says.

"What..." I say with a bitter tone. "I'm sorry..." He says. I look at him and say, "Not like it matters now.." I start to walk away when V grabs my arm.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asks. 'No, I'm not ok. Kao betrayed me, Yoongi and everyone here knows I'm a girl... What do you think!?' I think. I just pull my arm away and continue walking.

"Rhys!" Kao yells. I stop. I turn around and look at her and the boys. "Where are you going?" She says. "Home..." I say.

"Your not really going back... Are you?" Jungkook says. "It's the only place I have to stay..." I say.

"What don't you come to our dorm?" Jimin says. "I don't think I can..." I reply. "Come on! It will be fun!" J-Hope says.

I look at Jin and RM. Jin looks at RM. "We don't mind Rhys, it's ok. Plus, you need a place to stay anyways." He says and smiles.

"Thanks" I say. Soon were all walking to the dorm. Well, Kao had to go home so she can get some rest.

Plus it's, what. 8:46? I don't know. I didn't check the time. I still could practice, but I don't think BTS will let me. Besides, I'm still wet. Soon we reach their dorm. 

I was in awe of the place, but I didn't show it

I was in awe of the place, but I didn't show it. I just looked emotionless. Which made the others worry. We walk in and everyone it still wet.

"Ok, well go get changed and I can make us some dinner." Jin said. The others nodded. "What about Rhys? What is he going to wear?" Jimin said.

The others paused. "Your about the same size as me, so you could borrow my clothes." Jungkook said. I look at him and smile.

"Thanks jungkook." He smiles and takes me to his room. I let him change first and he comes out of the bathroom.

"You can just pick whatevers in my closet." He says and leaves to go hang out with the boys. I nod and go to his closet. It has a lot of stuff, I'm surprised that it's not a walk-in closet.

He even has all of his MV clothes in here. I look for awhile and end up with a long shirt and black pants.

 I look for awhile and end up with a long shirt and black pants

The left one.

I look in the mirror. 'Its good enough for tonight. I might go practice tonight tho.' I think and walk out of Jungkook and V's room. I hear the boys talking and eating.

I peek around the corner and see them laughing and eating. I don't want to disturb them so I walk around for awhile. Soon I learn where everything is.

Well, mostly everything. I just want to know how to get to the roof. Yes, the roof. I usually end up going to high places to calm down. Either that or just sit there.

I soon find a stair case that leads to the roof. I walk in and see the view. It's amazing. The fact that we can see almost the whole city is amazing.

I climb over the rail and walk to the edge of the roof. I remember when I was suicidal. Yes, at some point in my life, I was suicidal.

But, I don't think much of it now. Plus, it's in my past. I sit down on the edge and let my feet dangle. In a normal persons eyes, this job dangerous.

But for me, it's kinda cool. I enjoy it. I start to hum the song I was writing earlier. After awhile I start to sing the song.

Yes, it's your song

I stop and think of my other song that I wrote. Its called 'First Love', I never really payed much attention to that song. I just wrote it, sang it once, and forgot about it.

I never really liked the idea of it. The fact that it's about a "First Love" bothers me. It's bothers me because I never had someone like me growing up.

For all I know, everyone hated me. Well, every one accept Kao....

She helped me tho a lot of shit. Even the depressing shit. She helped me with getting my first boy hair cut, my first binder, heck, she even helped me dance better. I owe her everything.

I'm dragged out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around and see RM and Jin.

"Rhys?! Get away from the edge!" Jin says. I obey and get up and walk to them. Their behind the railing so their fine. I don't know why they're worried. It's not like I was gonna jump. 

I face Jin and RM. "What do you need?" I ask. "The boys wanted to talk to you. And actually get to know you." RM said smiling.

"Ok.." I say and I start to walk downstairs. Jin and RM don't follow me, they just stay there. So once I get to the corner of the staircase I listen on their conversation.
"Namjoon, he needs our help." Jin says. "I know... And he needs us." Namjoon says.

"What should we do? It's not like we can keep him from his so called 'Father' anyways." Jin says. "Yeah... We should talk to Hit man bang about getting a new manager." Namjoon says.

"But then what? Rhys will end up leaving with his 'Dad' for all we know. Even if he is a trainee. His 'Dad' might make him leave." Jin replys.

I heard RM sigh. "Namjoon... Do you think that Rhys can..." Jin says but I leave not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation.

I keep walking till I get to the living room. I see all of the boys accept RM and Jin there. They all look at me.

"Come on Rhys. Let's get to know each other!" Jungkook says and drags me over. I smile and soon RM and Jin come in. Soon we start talking...

oOf I hope you liked it!