Home

*Rhys Prov.*

After me and Jins little 'Talk' we finish setting the plates and the food is done.

I didn't set myself a plant since I have somewhere to be at this time.

The members are eating and I walk over to Jin, since he is the Eomma of the group I have to tell him.

"Hey, Jin." I say and he turns to me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I have to go for awhile. I'll be back later. Alright?" I say and he has a worried look now.

"Rhys, are you sure?"

I nod my head and say, "I'll be back later. Promise."I say and he sighs.

"Alright Rhys." He says and goes back to eating. So do the other members.

Kao went home awhile ago. I get just shoes on and go get on my black hoodie.

I head outside but I wait for a little bit to see if they say something.

Which they do.

"Where is he going?" Namjoon asks.

"He didn't say, but he did say he would be back later." Jin replys.

After that I continue to walk down to the road. Where am I going?

I'm going to my other home. I'm just going to go there to see if I can get anything from there.

Trust me, it's not like I want to go there, but I have to.

That way I'll be able to get my stuff. I walk past the small shop and decide to grab myself another pack of cigarettes.

I walk in, pay for them and carrying on.

I keep walking down the streets til I get to my neighborhood.

To be honest, I don't really like this place. I'd try to escape from my 'Dad' and they wouldn't help me for shit.

I sigh till I get to a certain house.

"Rhys!" I hear someone call my name...