Nightmares

*Rhys Prov.*

I put my phone down and went to sleep. Not noticing that Jin came in...

*Dream*

I was sitting in the practice room when my father came in. But this time.. he wasn't alone.

He has Kao, and all of BTS with him. He came in with some other guys holding each BTS member and he's holding Kao.

They all have knifes up to their necks. I look at him shocked.

"Now will you listen to me? Jin-Woo?!" He yells at me.

"Let them go!" I say. He looks at me and laughs. "Now why would I do that?!" He says.

"Dad, let them go! They didn't do anything to you!" I say to him. He shakes his head.

"Oh really!? They have been a distraction to you!! They kept bothering you! They kept you away from me!!" He yelled at me. I look at him shocked.

"Dad, they helped me. The reason why they kept me is because of you!! I yell at him. He just laughs.

"Get her." He says and two of the guys go to me and hold me down. I try to move but they hold me down.

"Now. Your going to come with me." He says. "No!" I yell at him. He can chuckles.

"Fine then!" He says and the first guy cuts Namjoon in the neck. "NOO!" I yell. Then I see black.....

I shoot up and I look around. "Rhys!" I hear a voice says. I turn to my left and I see Jin.

"It's ok Rhys." He says and I grab onto him and start to cry.

"Rhys... What happened?" Jin asks me.

"N-Namjoon-n..... H-He... Died-d." I say in between sobs. He runs my back.

"Don't worry it's just a nightmare." He says.

"But it felt so real......"

Well......