What happened?!

*Jin's Prov.*

I was walking to Jungkooks room expecting him to still be asleep. But as soon as I got there...

Jungkook.... RM.... Suga.... And Jimin..... Aren't there....

I walk in and look around. Now I'm panicking. I see their bags and stuff around but not them! Where did they go!?

I'm pretty sure they would have told us if they were going somewhere.

I look at Jungkooks bed and see a note.

'I have them. You want them back? Come to the roof top with Rhys as soon as you find this.'

I was shocked... This person must have the members....

I rush to Rhys room where he's sleeping and V and Hobi are. I run past all the doctors and nurses.

I reach his room and I slam the door open. This caused Rhys to wake up.

  I look at them.

"It's Jungkook." I say and they all look at me.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks me. I walk over to him, he stands up.

"Someone took Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin. They took them to the roof top and they said that if we want them back we have to take Rhys to them."

"But we can't! We can't los-" Jimin starts. Rhys cuts him off. "I'll go." He says we all look at him.

"Your not serious Rhys..." V says. Rhys looks at him.

"Yes, I am. And I'm going. You guys are idols. Your lives are move important than mine." He says.

"Rhys... We can't let yo-" Jimin starts only to be cut off by Rhys again.

"Jimin, I'm going. Weather you like it or not." He says. Jimin sighs.

"Take me up there." He says and looks at me.

"Fine. Taehyung, Jimin. You guys go get security and tell them to block all exits. Who knows who this person has with them." I say and they both nod and go.

Rhys gets up I walk over to him and help him. "Are you sure about this?" I ask.

He nods. And then we start to make our way up there...

:/